Happy Birthday DiscoveredLC! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ABSOLUTELY, what mark said.

I'm so sorry to hear this!!
Keep up the fight and if there's anything... Post up if you need help!!

K

Matt,

Not that it matters, but is it a high grade or low grade lymphoma?
This is really devastating news to hear and I genuinely am touched by this. I've only met you one time, but my heart goes out to you and your family an what you all must be going through.

Prayers for you all for a full and speedy recovery.

It's high grade. Thank you though, it's been rough but I'm in good hands at home. I appreciate all the offers for help from everyone on here!

Absolutely what everyone has said. Happy to make grocery runs, fast food runs, beer runs, or if you just want to get out and enjoy the scenery I am sure we all are more than happy to help you out.

From a non-sworn to a sworn, get better and a quick recovery brother. I know that I am only a pencil pusher but I do my best to make your guys job safe and am happy to do so in this respect as well.

Dad and brother decided to get some matching haircuts. :)

image.jpg

You guys look great! Nice elk rack also. Will be after my first one in 8 days.

Stay positive if you can, I've heard it helps. Get well soon the trails are waitng for you.:)

LOVE the new doo's!!

In my Prayers,
glad you are home, to follow what everyone else said if you need anything feel free, none of us get thru life on our own.

Awesome support ^^^^

You are in our thoughts.

Jack

Thanks guys. Not all all good news today.. I've been really sick the last few days and it looks like its from pneumonia. So it's back to the hospital for me..... :(

That sucks. Here's to a speedy recovery.:beer::beer:

Jack

It is with great sadness that I announce Matt's passing. The cancer took an aggressive turn for the worse and he fought a valiant fight, but he was too weak and it spread throughout his body.

He passed away this morning in Renown with his family.

The world will be a little worse off without him. He will be missed.

Jack

Oh FAAAAAAWK!!!
That's SUCH SAD NEWS!! So sorry for the family!!

Things like this make me question EVERYTHING. Here is a guy who is a hard worker, has a wonderful family, and is super talented and his life is taken away far too soon. It doesn't make any sense at all.

Things like this make me question EVERYTHING. Here is a guy who is a hard worker, has a wonderful family, and is super talented and his life is taken away far too soon. It doesn't make any sense at all.

^THIS! Life IS unfair. I'm at the 'pissed off at all hell' stage regarding Matt's illness and now death. Those that knew Matt are the real sufferers...our world was a much better place with Matt in it. Luckily I knew him for a while!

:frown:

On a more enlightening note: I'll never forget the snow run we had a few years ago, March 7, 2009, and Matt joined along in his bumblebee yellow Disco...chained up and all! It was shortly after that event (I think there is at least one YouTube video out there from this run) Matt decided he'd had enough of LR and started the process of looking for an 80-Series which we all know he eventually purchased...and he went from DiscoveredLR to DiscoveredLC!

What a guy! Here's to you Matt where-ever you are: :beer:

DSC_5354.jpg

DSC_5306.jpg

DSC_5299.jpg

DSC_5332.jpg

Last edited:
^THIS! Life IS unfair. I'm at the 'pissed off at all hell' stage regarding Matt's illness and now death. Those that knew Matt are the real sufferers...our world was a much better place with Matt in it. Luckily I knew him for a while!

:frown:

On a more enlightening note: I'll never forget the snow run we had a few years ago, March 7, 2009, and Matt joined along in his bumblebee yellow Disco...chained up and all! It was shortly after that event (I think there is at least one YouTube video out there from this run) Matt decided he'd had enough of LR and started the process of looking for an 80-Series which we all know he eventually purchased...and he went from DiscoveredLR to DiscoveredLC!

What a guy! Here's to you Matt where-ever you are: :beer:

Yep, I let him drive my 80 and that was all it took. I remember telling him to go for a test drive and I sat in the passenger seat. We got on the onramp southbound at Golden Valley and he was "gently" accelerating up the onramp. I looked at him and asked what he was doing, I then told him to stick his foot in it. Then once we got up to 60 mph, he started letting off again, I told him to stay in it. That's when he told me that his XD would not accelerate that fast (now there's an oxymoron) and he couldn't do over 65 mph or it would vibrate too bad. I made him stay in it until we were doing 80 and he just couldn't believe that it would be that smooth on 35's at 80 mph compared to his 33's at 65 mph. :D

Sad day indeed to think of his passing.

Jack

So sorry to hear this. Sounds like I really missed out not knowing him better. Seems so unfair to pass at such a young age.:frown:

Condolences to his family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom