HAM Tech Class at CNM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
If anyone is interested, CNM is offering an amateur radio technician level course scheduled from Monday-Friday 5:30-9:30pm from March 2-6 at the Work Force Training Center, Alameda and I-25. The cost of the class is $79. The class itself will run Monday through Thursday with the test on Friday. For further info contact:

Alicia West
Program Coordinator
505.224.5204 Direct
505.224.5201 Fax
awest11@cnm.edu

I am planning on attending if my work schedule will allow. The next scheduled test in Alb. is the 3rd Saturday in April.

Rick

Rick,
We have some guys that have studied for license and are waiting for a test date. Do you know if they will let people take the test on Friday if they didn't attend the class?
-Mike-

I've got an email into the instructor through Ms. West. I asked the same question. I too am ready but I figured talking the class might be a good way to network and reinforce some of the learning points. I will follow up on that question tomorrow (Monday) and let you know. If not there's always the April test.
Rick

I believe the test is the 18th of April, 3rd Saturday.

Rick

The exam will be open to anyone regardless of class attendance. (the class is March 2-5 5:30 to 9:30) The test will be Friday March 6th. If there are not enough people to hold the class then the whole thing will be canceled. Contact the instructor if you are interested in the class and or just the exam. I would encourage as many people as possible take the class

The instructor is Frank Warren and his email address is fwarrensr@earthlink.net

Rick

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom