SOLD H55F Conversion Service Transmission Service cover Hump For 5 Speed Raised 1/79-1984 FJ40 Includes All 4 Boots , inner / outer Both Trims Rings (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

ToyotaMatt

Factory Focus-Point Mind-Set Approach
Supporting Vendor
GOLD Star
Threads
Website
vintageteqparts.com
H55F Conversion

Transmission Service cover Hump

Needed For as 5 Speed / H55F Conversion

Raised Type

Fits 1/79-1984 FJ40

came out of a 1984 FJ40

Includes All 4 Boots , inner / outer Both Trims Rings

gasket looks Super sweet

🦄 " This Is a Real Show-Pony " 🦄

🦄

note : the 3 small 1/8 drilled holes in front of the trans boot ,

only flaws to mention

$399 Shipped w/
mandatory FULL value insuranc
e

Comes with Free Yellow ZINC Mount Hardware
đź’Ą đź’Ą đź’Ą đź’Ą đź’Ą đź’Ą đź’Ą đź’Ą

🦄

Last edited:
DSCN0666.JPG
DSCN0668.JPG
DSCN0669.JPG
DSCN0671.JPG
DSCN0675.JPG

I'll do $200 shipped if it gets in your way :)

I'll do $200 shipped if it gets in your way :)

lets try to meet somewhere in the upper middle Brad .............. đź’Ą

we can do some partial trading too maybe ?

i know u have some AU spec. NOS Lying About under your pillow 🤣

maybe some snappy New Control Cables Fresh and Warm Pull 's ?

I am interested at that price. Is this the sheet metal that I need during my conversion to a 5 speed in my bj40? Basically I can't just put a 5-speed in I also have to have a little bit different metal floor hump?

I am interested at that price. Is this the sheet metal that I need during my conversion to a 5 speed in my bj40? Basically I can't just put a 5-speed in I also have to have a little bit different metal floor hump?
Yes. Depends on your year too though.

If you have the fuel tank under the Car not the seat then this should work for you if you are putting a h55 with a 40 series top plate onto your B series. If you are using a 60 series top plate then it will still work but you will need to move the shifter hole backwards

You’d also need to move the transfer case down a bit. This one is from a late model 4 speed 4 series. It’d be a little mod
If you have the fuel tank under the Car not the seat then this should work for you if you are putting a h55 with a 40 series top plate onto your B series. If you are using a 60 series top plate then it will still work but you will need to move the shifter hole backwards

Where does he say it is out of a 4 speed ? He says 5 speed in his listing doesn't he ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom