SOLD H42 4-Speed Trans + Bellhousing 77 FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
In the process of an LS/Auto. conversion and have some parts that need to go. Adapter & bell-housing (have frame mounts as well) $150 each, Trans. $250...or take all for $500. Tans not pictured, I can send if needed...no issues with it when removed.

I can arrange shipping if needed, shouldn't be a problem.

I also have a bunch of other parts laying around for this 77, and they will be posted at a later date. If you need something, shoot me a message and I'll let you know.

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1470.jpg

Is it a 41 for sure ? If in good shape Interested. Please post up pics of it. For the price a 42 I would take also

Last edited:
I will take the adapter if Casey doesn't. Just the adapter parts. I don't need the bellhousing.

Is it a 41 for sure ? If in good shape Interested. Please post up pics of it. For the price a 42 I would take also
That's my bad...pretty sure it's a 42. Sorry about that. If better photo's are needed I can do it but this should point you in the right direction. Thanks!

IMG_1509.jpg

IMG_1510.jpg

IMG_1511.jpg

IMG_1512.jpg

IMG_1513.jpg

Can you take a close up of the output shaft where the gear rides, that’s the key area.

Cool! I will PM you. Thanks!

Yes, I also have the brackets if needed...some Light surface rust but very solid. The housing would be $30 shipping to 32439

Bellhousing gone...still have 4 speed in good condition. For $300 I'll include shipping but it will likely need to go to a business address. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom