GX470 raptor lights using the "tap a fuse" method (aka add a circuit) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

My GX is a 2005, just got it a few months ago, aside for the timing service and replacing every pulley belt and fluid this is the only thing I have done so far
If you get addicted, you will be doing more!

Right. I did a quick search and it turns out that this web site lists the engine fuse box diagram for various years...which leads me to believe there's minor differences across years. Here's what this web site lists as separate engine fuse boxes for years:

1. 2003-2004
2. 2005
3. 2006
4. 2007-2009

Arghhh...so you need to pay attention to your fuse box lid which has your specific fuse mapping. I remember following the engine fuse lid when I was working on my tap-a-fuse and only looking online for additional description of what was on the lid.

As others share their engine fuse photos, we can get an idea of what the differences are across years. So far, we have photos of a 2003 (mine) and 2005 ( @Gonzdan )

If anyone else does the tap-a-fuse, please post photos of your engine fuse box to complete all the model years.

1. 2003-2004 -- See post #17 above by @HomersCanyonero
2. 2005 -- See posts #13 and #14 by @Gonzdan
3. 2006 -- See post #xx by
4. 2007-2009 -- post #yy by
I will try to get a pic of my 2008 for you tonight.

I just took this of my 2006.

I have my Blue Sea panel mounted on the top of my factory fuse box cover that I didn't want to disconnect, but it looks just like the photo that @Gonzdan posted of his 2005.

GX_Fuse-Box.jpg

I just took this of my 2006.

I have my Blue Sea panel mounted on the top of my factory fuse box cover that I didn't want to disconnect, but it looks just like the photo that @Gonzdan posted of his 2005.

View attachment 2885349
I’ll add it to the list. Not sure why that site on fuses lists diagrams separately for some years and as a group for other years.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom