Guest Book! Sign in here!!! (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Welcome @FoCoNemo! We have plenty of 4runners in the group. Our president DD's a 3rd gen!

Come check out or monthly club meeting. We host it on the last Wednesday of every month.

We have a meeting this Wednesday (30th) at my shop. Our Treasurer will be giving a recovery demo.

August 2017 club meeting

Hope to see you at a meeting or out on the trail!!

Looks like he's trail boss now and you're the boss. Congrats!

Looks like he's trail boss now and you're the boss. Congrats!

Trail Boss is waay more fun anyway!

sl3807 was nominated as VP
HotRocks sumptin (Someone correct me please...Can't remember his IH8Mud name) was nominated as Pres.

Trail Boss is waay more fun anyway!

sl3807 was nominated as VP
HotRocks sumptin (Someone correct me please...Can't remember his IH8Mud name) was nominated as Pres.
Ah, ha. Thanks for the correction. Trail Boss definitely seems like a better gig.

8634617A-5979-4C50-AD64-F9EF8B8B879A.jpeg
C49C570A-69D4-49B4-A719-A2FDB9219737.jpeg
8E5E540A-CD1A-40AA-8930-D9833B34CF25.jpeg
D9C63C0B-80E1-423C-9656-EEC3013D6401.jpeg
I sold my stock green 94 type 80 and bought a Texas LS swapped built 95 type 80... put 35” duratrac on rig after selling off the 37” wheels that where on beast. It’s got bumpers winch sliders rack lights cb radio and just put drawers by ARB in last weekend. Motor is 5.3 v8 and a 60 series transfer case w 2x conversion so 2H 4H 4L and arb airlockers. Have OBA to instal, a new shifter to put in, a belly pan skid from Slee to install (hope it fits or will have to modify) all this on 6” lift parts and heavy springs.

Will start doing club gatherings

Welcome!!! That's a really nice 80, can't wait to check it out at a meeting.

We will be having a meeting this month, on the last Wednesday. Location is still TBD, but keep an eye here on mud or on our facebook page for updates.

Hope to see you there!

Hey All,

Been on MUD for quite some time and lived in Fort Collins for 15 years, just now discovering Horsetooth 4 Wheelers. I'm rolling around town in a silver 100 with all the standard stuff bolted to it. Hope to make it out to a meeting or a run sometime this summer.

Welcome Zrem- I’m in same area in a Grey black beast however my rough coat is not glossy. My project truck started as a 95 LC80.

BTW my old green LC in now in COS and I’m bouncing around in Another TX LS Swapped 95 cruiser that I’m tweaking and setting up to my tastes -

@ZREM - Welcome!!! Nice 100 Series. I DD a white 100 around FTC as well. I am pretty sure I have seen you around town a few times recently.

Come check out our monthly meeting. It is typically the last Wednesday of the month. Not sure where it will be held yet, but check back here, our Facebook page, or even on our website for a meeting location as we get closer to the end of the month. We usually hold it at my Shop up by Old Town, or at Pedersen Toyota.

Hope to see you around!

Hey all,
Here is my new beater project 40. She is rough but the frame is good and body isn't THAT bad. Has a GM 327 in it. Ideally I would like to get an EFI 4.8 or 5.3.

39594281_10155970573368883_3022481817497239552_n.jpg

@mrniell - Welcome!!! Nice 60!

We would love to have you come check out our monthly meeting! Usually held on the last Wednesday of the month at either Pederson Toyota or my Shop (Black Peak Engineering). We do not have this months meeting location locked down, so check back here for details in the next few days.

We are the most active on Facebook, and have our own website, www.horsetooth4wheelers.org.

Hope to see you at a meeting!

@TacoJonn - That looks like a solid 40. We have a few other members with 40's that might be a good resource.

Come check out our monthly club meeting. Details in the post above.

Hope to see you around!!!

I'm in Laramie WY for work today 3/6/20 and I'm already done. I want to find an easy-ish trail to drive my unlocked 80 to go see some sights.

Message me!!!

Greetings! New to ih8mud and Cruisers. I am down near Golden/Denver and trying to get an 86 fj60 on the road! Looking forward maybe meeting up with fellow cruises one day!

Hi Folks,

I don't really know how forums and such like this work, but I am Jackson. I've got a 6/1972 FJ40, Franz, that I got when I was 15. He is out of commission at the moment as I rebuild the rear diff and replace miscellaneous hoses and parts. But I am always looking for advice and hands on experience, since I am self taught with all this mechanical and FJ stuff.
Franz.jpg

Recently relocated to Fort Collins from Denver with my wife and daughter. I have a 200 that is mostly my DD and an 80 that gets the garage spot. Look forward to meeting some people in the area and checking out a new-to-me part of Colorado.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom