Guaging interests on 70-series interior panels (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

What kind of 7x? There are as many body panel differentiations as there are 7x iterations.

One size fits all will not work.

I thought that would be the case. I ran into that 4 years ago when I started making the FJ 55 interior panels. They look the same for the 55s but retainer hole placement change for the later year models versus the earlier year models.

Any cost estimates? I have a BJ73 like pictured above, and would be interested in back cargo area and rear door panels (4 pieces) covered in plain gray cloth or vinyl, something simple and tough. Others probably fall in that groove too since it's the rear that takes most of the abuse and gets customized. Also how much do you think for a 6 piece set including front doors?

Message sent

I'm interested. I like puffy... but maybe just a little less puffy and perhaps textured... as such.

large_glass_door_pocket2.jpg

And if I could request anything more, I'd want the graphics/lines to match up with a suitable armrest. This one is from a '98 Tacoma.

toyota-tacoma-front-buckets-with-adjustable-headrests-t774.jpg

How did you get those to mount?
That picture was before I added the pan-head machine screws into rubber jack nuts. They tend to scqueek, so I'm going to change out the noisiest panel with with metal ones to see if it helps.

IMG_1914.JPG

Thanks, I was thinking magic! I've got to do mine but these nice factory looking panels look so nice,
I'm not sure they'd blend in. I'd have to wash my truck, put in the carpet and do all that other stuff, LOL :confused:

Hi Steve / a1500ram. I need a set of panels for an FJ70 please. The front doors should be the same as the BJ70 you did a while back and the rear cargo panels are probably the same but just solid no cut outs at all. I could ship you my factory ones for you to template from. My back door panels are fine but I might as well get a full set in case they ever get damaged or the colour is too different. Here is a photo of the front door and I can send you the rear pics tomorrow. I tried to PM you but it seems I haven't posted enough perhaps (?). Please let me know if you could do this for me.Thanks, David.

IMG_1295.JPG

IMG_1112 crop.jpg

Nice cruiser. Don't see many SWB with the fiberglass tops.

Good luck getting a set made. I would like a new set for my FJ73 as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom