GSMTR Volunteers Needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
We will be needing help with the thursday and friday night meals,
Trail leaders and tail gunners and
registration table.
If you are willing and able let me know what day(s) and job. If you like to be a trail leader or gunner let me know what level trails you're comfortable with.
We will also need help Sat morning for the Blind driver race

Last edited:
I’ll be there all week to do whatever.

I will work registration Monday, trail lead or tail gun Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday, Friday and Saturday I’ll help with supply/food runs and be in camp the rest of the time.

Last edited:
I will be glad to help as well. I can serve and wold be glad to be a tail gunner on easy to easy/moderate stuff in the 100. I have not used my 2 meter in years. What channels should I be sure to plug into it?

I am rolling in sometime on Wednesday.

Our primary is 146.460
Secondly is 146.400.
Chris you job is to sell raffle tickets. Sales have been down since you left.

Well....I will get on the stick!

Good enough. I have those programmed in already. I wasn't sure if we needed a few more channels for the guided rides so there was not too much chatter on those two.

Well, I'll be up this weekend to get help get set up, but I've got Grand Jury duty Mon and Tuesday so I probably won't be able to come back till Thursday afternoon. I'm available to do what ever needs to be done, running Registration, food runs, serving, etc. I'm not bringing a Cruiser, so I'll be happy to make up for my absence by taking over's Hunter's usual role of "Club Bitch" I'm sure he needs a break!

No worries Hunter no one can replace our HCB !

I’ll be there Sunday and can help with anything. I believe Andy Scott and I are leading/tail gunning one of the rides Wednesday.

Jamie

Grand jury? Witness or on it?
Being on one is far worse than just doing jury duty.

On it. I delayed for a couple years, but finally got nailed this week. First 2 days are next week and it runs every other week for 4 months. I'll let you know if we actually indict a ham sandwich....

I'll be there Sat and Sun to help set up. Gotta go home Sun afternoon and work Mon and Tue. I'll be back Wed AM. I'll lead or tail gun Wed and am doing the expedition run Fri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom