GSMTR 2019 registration is open! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
First 50 to register will receive a free.
Registration | GSMTR 2019

FB_IMG_1546435258965.jpg

I'll be one of the first 50

Is anyone else from here planning to go?
We might have a cabin issue, let me know asap, please.

cabin paid for, also...You think I can win another set of tires??

I was getting ready to register and wanted to ask some questions...

Where are you sleeping? I assume a cabin so what is the cabin issue?
What days are you going? Date/time heading up and back?
Any pointers? Tips? Etc?

I asked some friends to come along, maybe 2-3. So my questions will affect them too.

I was getting ready to register and wanted to ask some questions...

Where are you sleeping? I assume a cabin so what is the cabin issue?
What days are you going? Date/time heading up and back?
Any pointers? Tips? Etc?

I asked some friends to come along, maybe 2-3. So my questions will affect them too.
Usually we get a cabin that is large enough to house about 12 folks. From the Upstate Cruisers page, it looks like the cabin was not obtained this year and is nearly full. Most folks camp near the event anyhow but be warned... rain is not unusual (it has rained 2 of the 4 times I've attended) and it's often pretty loud as the party goes pretty much all night for the duration of the event. That being said, the trails are amazing! I've always had a lot of fun!

I've got a bed in the Upstate cruiser cabin, and it looks like there may be a couple of spots left in the cabin plus I think they may have a couch available. There is also room to pitch a tent at the cabin and primitive tent camping is included in registration. If you can't get a spot in the Upstate Cruiser cabin, you may be able to get a bunkhouse if you act fast! We always have a great time and there are trails for everyone! I'll probably leave Conway Wednesday morning and hopefully meet some of the rest of the group around the rest area in Newberry and convoy up. We usually head back south on Sunday morning. Hope to see you there! Is anyone else planning on going??!!

Registered and I think I got the last spot in the Upstate cabin.

Now I need to find a dog sitter since my friend who normally does it is going to be in Phoenix.

You guys know how I love raffles, well, I just won 2nd place in the early registration raffle.
50 more raffle tickets...whoo hoo

You guys know how I love raffles, well, I just won 2nd place in the early registration raffle.
50 more raffle tickets...whoo hoo

Congratulations David

Sure had a great time wheeling and catching up with everyone.
Sucks I had to replace the water pump, but it sure was nice to win the tires.
The Chick'n will have new shoes soon!!!
See you guys at the BOIL next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom