TLCA Gsmtr 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Yes we are having GSMTR at Tellico May 12-17 with base camp at Crawford’s Campground. The Forest Service has “temporarily” closed about 5 miles of the 38.5 miles of trail for evaluation and possibly repairs and there is no guarantee that these sections will be opened this summer but there are still plenty of good trails left to ride.
Registration is open, for more information and event schedule please go to: https://forum.ih8mud.com/tn-stlca/199249-gsmtr-information.html

All profits from GSMTR will go to helping keep Tellico open, we need your support.

Thank you

Folks this year we really need your support, registration is down and that is exactly what the anti access groups wanted. They bullied the Forest Service into closing a couple of trails hoping we would lose interest in the area and then they could get it all closed. We are not going to give up the fight. Registration dead line for GSMTR has been extended to April 21.

bump for a great event. This is a great time and there is still plenty of trails to run. I belive I also seen in Trails that there is guided trail rides this year so even if you don't know the area they will set you up with some similar built trucks for a great time.

Good luck Roger and thanks for all the hard work you and your group do to keep Tellico open

Mark

I signed up about a month ago and Ryan will get his registration in before too long. Can't wait for our 10th GSMTR.

This will be my first "vacation trail ride" and even though I have some work to get my rig ready I am very much looking forward to the trails and scenery!!!

I signed up about a month ago and Ryan will get his registration in before too long. Can't wait for our 10th GSMTR.

Are we going to meet on Sunday at the Tipton lower as usual?

Are we going to meet on Sunday at the Tipton lower as usual?

Sounds like a plan to me. We'll try harder to keep everything right side up this time!
Ryan On Top Small.JPG

Last edited:
Sounds like a plan to me. We'll try harder to keep everything right side up this time!

That should be this years shirt:p

You gotta have deep pockets to have this happen and have a look like that on your face.... :D

GSMTR - If I lived closer I'd be there. I can only imagine how beautiful the scenery must be. I went through the smokey mountains as a kid with my parents. What a cool place to visit.

More rollovers from last yr GSMTR

couple of more.
First pic is Spanky at Crawfords
2nd pic is Chris at peckerwood.
040.jpg
gsmtr07 103.jpg

I don't mean to scare anyone off from GSMTR with the rollover pic. This will be the 10th GSMTR for our group and this was the first serious problem other than Patrick's continued bad luck in the mechanical area (multiple Hard Luck Award winner/nominee).

P.S. Only Spanky could roll his truck in camp!
Soren small.jpg

Last edited:
Since they extended the registration to April 21st. I went ahead and ponied up I'll be up ther the 15th, 16th and 17th can't make the whole week. I don't know If I'll be camping at Crawfords, I may be at Mcnabb overflow camp. I'll be in a OD Green 85 FJ60. See ya'll there.
:beer:

GSMTR Raffle Prizes

TTT

Here's a list of the Big Prizes we have so far for the Raffle...More to come as we get them.

Interco Tires
Any set of 4 tires they make size 37 or less
Pit Bull Tires
Any set of 4 tires they make size 37 or less​

BFG Tires
Set of 4 BGF MTs sized 35​

Warn
Winch, either a M8000 or 9.5 Ti depending on
how many we have registered​

Iron Pig Off Road

Bumper and skid plate package from IPOR.
IPOR rear bumper, 3/4" recovery points, no swing out
New IPOR FJ40 skid plate, also fits trucks with ORION tcase
IPOR front bumper with winch mount.​

All Pro Off Road
FJ Cruiser Bumper​

Advance Adapters
$300 Gift Certificate​
Powertank
10lb Powertank complete setup​

Atlanta Custom Creations
not sure what but it'll be great!​

Were still taking registrations so get them in quickly if you've forgotten. If you don't show up, you ain't gonna have a chance to win anything!

If you're planning on coming, but haven't yet registered, PM me so we can add you to the list.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there! :bounce::bounce2:
:beer::beer:

Last edited:
Sounds like the best prize lineup I've seen at GSMTR! I can't wait to see what I win this year. My wife told me not to come home without the Pro Comp bumper last year and sure enough I won it in the raffle!

I meant the All Pro bumper for my wife's FJC. The only problem is that now she wants a new rear bumper.

Hey everyone, There was some confusion between Danny @ Crawfords and I and we ended up with two bunky cabins and we (STLCA) only need one. So, if you're coming to GSMTR and want to grab the 2nd Bunky cabin (the middle one), give Danny a call

I know several people have expressed interest in the past. First come first serve...

Todd

I'd love to come, but it's on the wrong side of the US!!!!!! Maybe I can work something out in a future year. I'd kill to have a GSMTR shirt. Most folks up here would be all..........."ummm, what's GSMTR all about?" LMFAO!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom