TLCA Gsmtr 2008 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I just joined TLCA last week so I did not get to register. I am planning to attend starting the evening of Fri 16th, can you inform as to what I /we need to do if we are not registered yet?

thanks,

Last edited:
Sounds like the best prize lineup I've seen at GSMTR! I can't wait to see what I win this year. My wife told me not to come home without the Pro Comp bumper last year and sure enough I won it in the raffle!

Yeah, and it figures that this year I'll have to leave before the BBQ and raffle for the first time in 10 years! The wife is graduating on Friday of GSMTR week. That's just poor planning on her part, but.....whattayagonnado, right? :doh:

jump on a plane! there are plenty of open seats to be had. :flipoff2:

Mark Hawley flew in last year...

Not this year. I've got a newbie due in 3 days. That's why I'm not at CM08! Great idea, though. :cheers:

Will be there in the brown topless 60. Got a more capable rig to drive up this time. Look forward to hitting some new trails previously too hard core. :bounce:

Still haven't received the registration packet in the mail yet, but not too worried. Saw that my check had cleared.

Mail in Registration is closed. You can register at the event, we have plenty of room left.

Coming to Crawford's from the north out of Knoxville on 75, what is the best route?

Depends...you can either go through the OHV area by coming up River Road out of Tellico Plains, through the OHV area on Trail 1 (gravel road...sorta) and out Davis Creek Rd. Hang a right on Beaver Dam road and Crawfords will be on you right a few miles up.

Or, a bit faster without all the headaches of the previous way...

Knoxville to Crawfords

If you want the best way see the link above :)

Todd

Don't recommend the Trail 1 route if you are heavily loaded or pulling a trailer. Some of the GPS navigators will try to bring you across trail 1.
Roger

Thanks
I've been told to avoid Deals Gap, this avoids that area doesn't it?

img1.gif

Thanks to Roger, Rob, Clutchee, Matt and the rest of the STLCA crew for another great GSMTR. We had our usual good time, even with all of the rain.

Last edited:
Thanks to Roger, Rob, Clutchee and the rest of the STLCA crew for another great GSMTR. We had our usual good time, even with all of the rain.

Your welcome, I am still planning on being there to ride on Sunday again and now the rest of the week too as next year Upstate Cruisers will be running the event.

Made it home......had a blast:bounce2:

New camper made those cold nights great & coming in from the trail hitting the hot shower was even better!

For all those I saw on the trail & talked to hope yawl had as much fun as I did....got some great pics but right now I'm sending them to Todd for trails:D

Maybe one of yawl will be famous:hmm:

Trails were great but the people make this event special:grinpimp:

See yawl next year......oh yea, I'm just a participant then:flipoff2:

Clutchee,

Let me know when you get those pics up. I really wanna see my rig off the ground.

Somebody got me on vid on schoolbus im curious to see that too. I use the pics, etc like game film to figure out what works and what doesnt.

Thanks again for lettin me wheel with yall. I had a blast.

Will

Roger,

We'll see you on Sunday next year. Let me know if you'll be up this way for CMCC, the Fall Crawl, ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom