Group Training/Classes Crawl control ect. in DFW? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have what I would describe as light off road training. Use 4x4 out at hunting lease and camping trips on a 12 year old F150 as needed for years.

Now have a 2018 TLC and would like to learn how to use all this technology ect. Vehicle is stock so I am not looking for super aggressive and tearing it up. Are there classes for TLC on how to use the crawl control, MTS and such?

I have what I would describe as light off road training. Use 4x4 out at hunting lease and camping trips on a 12 year old F150 as needed for years.

Now have a 2018 TLC and would like to learn how to use all this technology ect. Vehicle is stock so I am not looking for super aggressive and tearing it up. Are there classes for TLC on how to use the crawl control, MTS and such?

I don't know of any formal classes. I try and 'exercise' 4L, CRAWL, diff lock, etc... when I have some extra time on the ranch. I have even walked some buddies through it that have never used these functions on their own trucks even. It's all pretty much self explanatory, but its always good to learn from someone who has used these functions themselves. I'm in Austin, but travel to Dallas frequently (I grew up there) to visit family, friends, etc. PM me and we can set up a time to walk through your 200.

CRAWL makes weird noises, thats normal. I rarely use this when wheeling or at ranch. I did use it when traversing the sloped banks of a muddy creek- its awesome when you actually need it. Try and exercise the 4H to 4L about once a month, if at all possible. I do the same with the center locker. My 200 is a little older and doesn't have the turn assist (where it brakes the inner rear tire when you turn offroad). Look at some of the instructional of promotional videos Toyota puts on youtube

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom