Group buy on fj60 Trail Tailor Rear bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Phulcrum

Supporting Vendor
Threads
I am trying to get a group buy together for the loaded version of the trail tailor rear FJ60 bumper. The deal is 2000 each out the door if we get 5 or more people in on it. I will have to driveI to redding to pick them up, so some pitching in on the cost of that might be in order.

Post here or PM me if you're interested.

Would he also include some other products into the group buy for those that don't have 60s? I've seen his work and it's top notch. Would love some things for my 40s and 100s... Sorry for any hijack

no, this is strictly the 60 rear bumper, and they all have to be the same config.

It's looking like I will need to cut the hack-o-job sliders and get something else so maybe I will tack that on to the order.

Were you able to find 5 people for this? Just ran across this post and I am interested. What does the fully loaded bumper include?

Thoughts on maybe seeing if 4X4 labs would be into this? Their bumper isn't really much more expensive if you were to add the rear quarter protection that the 4X4 Labs come with. Also 4X4 labs covers the schettyness of my lower rear quarter panels.

Also, last time I got in on a 4X4 labs group buy for my 80, they were happy to give me a great deal on sliders if I added them to the order so maybe they will be more amicable to that?

Frank

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom