Greetings from Colombia South America, I present my hilux 18R model 1981 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Wow. Amazing work and amazing results! I think we're going to need a few more pics of this one.

Thank you very much, as soon as the upholstery work is done, I'll post photos again

when you are Ready send me a MUD PM / DM

i have many many inside parts like switches and new dash switch panels

i have many exterior small parts too

side marker lamps

license plate bracket and such

OEM period restord Toyota radios too ..

- is that OARNGE have a TOYOTA have a name like POLLIX OARNGE ?

looking very very nice my friend ! :cool: :beer: :beer:

when you are Ready send me a MUD PM / DM

i have many many inside parts like switches and new dash switch panels

i have many exterior small parts too

side marker lamps

license plate bracket and such

OEM period restord Toyota radios too ..

- is that OARNGE have a TOYOTA have a name like POLLIX OARNGE ?

looking very very nice my friend ! :cool: :beer: :beer:

Thank you very much, if you can give me your WhatsApp number to write to you and find out what you have that can help my truck, I would appreciate it. The orange was taken with the sample of an original truck, the orange pollux is less bright

Thank you very much, if you can give me your WhatsApp number to write to you and find out what you have that can help my truck, I would appreciate it. The orange was taken with the sample of an original truck, the orange pollux is less bright

i do not do WhatsAPP or face book

MUD and Igram are enough for me

i am here on
MUD mostly ,

it's safe here and im surrounded by nice people like you all the time :)

Great work! and good documentation of the process. Did you custom fabricate the fender flares for the bed of the truck. if so you did a great job! Did you create new wiring or did you just clean up the old wiring can make sure it is in good condition?

Great work! and good documentation of the process. Did you custom fabricate the fender flares for the bed of the truck. if so you did a great job! Did you create new wiring or did you just clean up the old wiring can make sure it is in good condition?
thank you so much for your words! We had to have the bathtub manufactured from scratch, seeing some photos of some on the internet I made the design for the wheel covers, the installation was made new, almost everything in this truck was installed new or it was remanufactured to make it look like new

thank you so much for your words! We had to have the bathtub manufactured from scratch, seeing some photos of some on the internet I made the design for the wheel covers, the installation was made new, almost everything in this truck was installed new or it was remanufactured to make it look like new
That Is impressive! Wish you were in the states making those things. They are hard to find. Bucaramanga is not close. Great work on that.

That Is impressive! Wish you were in the states making those things. They are hard to find. Bucaramanga is not close. Great work on that.
I have heard of people who bring their cars from the USA to Colombia to have them restored, there is no need to nationalize them, we are located in Villavicencio Meta, closer to Bogota than to Bucaramanga

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom