SOLD Greensboro, NC: 2000 Toyota LC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 100 Series
Mileage
I have a 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale with 165K miles. Price $12,000.

I am the second owner, purchased from first owned at 90K miles when living in Bozeman, MT. I have used as a daily driver for last 4 years. Like most LCs, there has not been any major issues. I have replaced Oil/Filter every 5k miles and kept up with any preventative maintenance. About 3 months ago spent about $1,500 installed a trailer brake, cleaned/polished rear rotors, replaced an o2 sensor, replaced struts that hold hood, replaced a light bulb, and some small maintenance items.

This vehicle has a 2.5" Old Man Emu (OME) Lift installed on it. It was installed with my former Land Cruiser Club 406 Cruisers in Bozeman, MT. I have had for about 3 years now, no issues. Vehicle also has aftermarket sony stereo with bluetooth. I have the third row seats and they will go with vehicle. Vehicle has 33" BFG AT KO2s with 50% wear left.

There are a few scratches on the side of the vehicle, and some paint discoloration on the hood about the size of a quarter in 2 areas. Nothing glaring, but it is a 20 year old vehicle and has been driven. No holes in the leather in interior, heated seats still work, sunroof works, etc. The passenger side window motor is recently out, I am planning on getting that fixed prior to sale. Little bit of surface rust on the undercarriage, have not been told it is an issue by any of the mechanics that have looked at it.

Reason I'm Selling- My wife and I purchased a camper as a Xmas present that is very near the towing capacity of the LC. We thought it would do alright, but after towing it twice within an hour of the house it just didn't inspire confidence. We ended up buying a truck at a great deal, and don't need 3 vehicles. Vehicle is paid off and I have the title. Not in a rush to sell as its paid off. Also have the original sticker that the first owner kept which is kind of cool.
IMG_1633.jpg

IMG_1632.jpg

InkedIMG_1613_LI.jpg

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1610.jpg

Last edited:
I have a 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser for sale with 165K miles. Price $12,000.

I am the second owner, purchased from first owned at 90K miles when living in Bozeman, MT. I have used as a daily driver for last 4 years. Like most LCs, there has not been any major issues. I have replaced Oil/Filter every 5k miles and kept up with any preventative maintenance. About 3 months ago spent about $1,500 installed a trailer brake, cleaned/polished rear rotors, replaced an o2 sensor, replaced struts that hold hood, replaced a light bulb, and some small maintenance items.

This vehicle has a 2.5" Old Man Emu (OME) Lift installed on it. It was installed with my former Land Cruiser Club 406 Cruisers in Bozeman, MT. I have had for about 3 years now, no issues. Vehicle also has aftermarket sony stereo with bluetooth. I have the third row seats and they will go with vehicle. Vehicle has 33" BFG AT KO2s with 50% wear left.

There are a few scratches on the side of the vehicle, and some paint discoloration on the hood about the size of a quarter in 2 areas. Nothing glaring, but it is a 20 year old vehicle and has been driven. No holes in the leather in interior, heated seats still work, sunroof works, etc. The passenger side window motor is recently out, I am planning on getting that fixed prior to sale.

Reason I'm Selling- My wife and I purchased a camper as a Xmas present that is very near the towing capacity of the LC. We thought it would do alright, but after towing it twice within an hour of the house it just didn't inspire confidence. We ended up buying a truck at a great deal, and don't need 3 vehicles. Vehicle is paid off and I have the title. Not in a rush to sell as its paid off. Also have the original sticker that the first owner kept which is kind of cool.
View attachment 2268408
View attachment 2268409
View attachment 2268410
View attachment 2268411

View attachment 2268407

IMG_1631.jpg

IMG_1630.jpg

IMG_1629.jpg

IMG_1628.jpg

IMG_1627.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back