got some sunny days (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
so we decided to go out last minute.
after the last set of pics, my brother said it was weak so we went back on the same road.

right before the first real obstacle gabe had a hose issue

while he was finishing up todd drove right through.
SDC10831.jpg
SDC10835.jpg
SDC10836.jpg

the hole was definitely bigger than last time.

gabe had some problems that led to straps
SDC10840.jpg
SDC10843.jpg
SDC10845.jpg

Last edited:
Terrific mud hole.
:cool:

so even after gabe raped the first hole, i was able to get through. the MTRs arent very impressive in the slop.

so we got up to the big hole and since todd just hooked up the e-locker wiring and installed a spooled rear, we sent him first.

guess it wasnt puss.
SDC10873.jpg
SDC10875.jpg
SDC10877.jpg

im guessing my 80 would have just sanked. lol.

:)

gabe brought his son out. he had a BIG smile all day.

this is the spot where i got my turn on the end of the tug strap. i thought there was photo or video evidence. i guess you will have to take my word for it, that i didnt drive out of that :rolleyes:
SDC10891.jpg
SDC10904.jpg
SDC10903.jpg

That is some serious ass mud! I Hate Mud!! I think a cruiser would have made it N.P. ............I said A cruiser, not mine..:D

last couple

i was told to smile :flipoff2: :steer:

that thing on my face that looks like a sideburn, isnt. its a big mud clod i flinged into my own ear.
SDC10920.jpg
SDC10922.jpg
SDC10923.jpg

Gabe and his boy sure look clean in that picture. Did they stay that way?

Hehehe you guys love the nasty stuff don't you....... I was out with a friend today cruisin some backroads, and I went to hop off the hood of his truck onto the (apparently just wet road) and sank in about 2 inches.... no one has been on this road, so it looked perfect, but was saturated. No pics.... :flipoff2:

the mountains are full of water after what, 3 full weeks of rain.

i am retarded and thought the roads would be a bit better. for the most part they were, except where the water sits, or erodes.

there was probably 15% more water on the ground this week.

the mud sucks, i spent a good hour with the hose when i got home. the interior needs some definite detailing as well.

Daphne says "you're crazy!" I says Uh-huh....:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom