Got new tires (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I bought new tires two weeks ago. I went with the Goodyear Fortera SilentArmor in a 275/70/16 size. They do not make the tire in 285/75/16. So far I have been impressed with the tire. I have driven them in the rain and they handle better than the Michelin LTX's I had on the LC. The tire has a 70k mile warranty. The tires are a tad bit louder than the stock Michelin's, but maybe it is due to the new tires having tread and the Michelin's being bald. I paid $160 per tire at Discount Tires. These tires are a good alternative to the stock Michelin's. I drive mostly on the highway and wanted a tire that would be great in the rain. I had 285/75/16 BFG's on a F150 and didn't want a tire with aggresive tread, since they are louder and I do a lot of highway driving.

Cool man. Post up some pics. About the only thing I liked about the LTX's besides their noise level was their water manners. If you are happier with these in the rain it sounds like you got a good street tire to me. I'm gettin' some new meats for my Tacoma tomorrow. I'll post up some pics too hopefully.

T

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom