Good concerts in the area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Excited to see him again, Sturgill Simpson is back in the area on Sep 9, 10, 11 (NOLA, Memphis, BHAM). Tickets went on sale about 20 minutes ago.

My singer-songwriter buddy from Australia, Darren Hanlon, is back in MS. Playing a short-notice show tomorrow (Sunday) at 6:30 at my studio. Come drink a beer and check out one of the nicest and most talented people I know. Song above is a true story from his last visit to the U.S.

Any other closet SLAYER fans hiding in here? A friend had an extra ticket to the last night's sold out show in Tunica so I got to go.

HOLY. FAWK.

IMG_8154.JPG

Somehow we ended up standing in what became the triage zone where the concussed mosh pit victims were drug out by emergency personnel to be medically assessed. There is nothing like looking at a lifeless body, trying to see if it is still breathing, while Reign In Blood is playing so loud that you are pretty sure you have internal bleeding.

This was the Jarbidge of metal shows. Hands down, best I've ever been to.

FAWK!!!

Holy hell.

Did you pull the old leather pants out of retirement, or did you roll the dice with the Kuhls?

I can't fit into my ass-less chaps any more. But I didn't want to get stabbed for wearing Kuhls, so I wore Jeans.

Feb 9th 2017 Lucero will be at Martins. Martins... Not Hal & Mals which means I can go!

You get banned from Hal & Mals? LOL!!!

I'm not saying it was Jeff but there was a story in the local paper about a guy assaulting innocent chairs there a while back...

You get banned from Hal & Mals? LOL!!!
Nope. I said I would never go back there to see a show. I've spent too much money to see great artists only to have terrible sound in that place! We used to go to that same bar back in the 80's and it didn't matter I guess but now bad sound/acoustics ruins a show for me.

Whiskey Meyers @ Duling Hall on Thursday Dec 15th. Great band!! I'll be there!

Tonight at Duling

Isbell is coming to Thalia Mara July 19. Going to try to catch that one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom