Good concerts in the area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That's my favorite U2 Album! Need to check the MSU schedule...

Hell yeah!

IMG_7502.PNG

IMG_3210.JPG

Amazing show last night at Floores Country Store! Awesome venue!

I want to go to John T Floores bad.

IMG_3320.JPG

Y'all gotta put this place on the bucket list! Saw Stony Larue here Saturday night! Bad ass!

Chris Knight and Grayson Capps @ Duling Hall Saturday night! Might have to make this one!
2 bad ass story tellers!

Chris Knight's River Road was the first song on the 2016 Crawl CD!

Let me know if you decide to go.

Whitey Morgan at Duling Hall tonight. Think I may go check him out. Pure outlaw country!

molly ringwalds.jpg

Cody Jinks with The Steel Woods October 24th at City Hall Live in Brandon. Saw these 2 bands in Starkville a few month ago. Fantastic show. Love me some Cody but the Steel Woods were unreal! Check it out!!

Cody Jinks with the Steel Woods tonight at City Hall Live in Brandon. They both put on a great show!

Friday night: Band of Heathens @ Martins. It's the after party for the Govt. Mule show so it start late but damn they are good!

Cody Jinks with the Steel Woods tonight at City Hall Live in Brandon. They both put on a great show!

Friday night: Band of Heathens @ Martins. It's the after party for the Govt. Mule show so it start late but damn they are good!
Just saw Gov’t Mule last night in Bham, great show.

7454BDEA-A0A6-408B-ABCE-A4337924F826.jpeg

Obviously not local, but if you ever have an opportunity to see someone you like at Red Rocks Amphitheater in Denver, do it! Direct flight now on Frontier.

Mark Knopfler last week. Great concert at the most incredible music venue I've ever seen.

1568756612929.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom