Good concerts in the area (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I thought it was one of the best REK shows I've seen him do. The people around me were "normal" and all of us had a good time. REK played all of his normal stuff with at least 1 bluegrass tune off his new album. Good times. I'll go back to see him for sure.

Seen these guys half a dozen times in Atlanta. Doesn't look like their current tour is coming close to us, but a few dates in MS, AR are right around the corner. http://honeyhoneyband.com/tour/

She's fun to watch on stage, both are friendly and come out to meet the crowd after the show. I've hugged her neck a few times.
hh-bird.jpg

JJ Grey and Mofro at Hal and Mal's tomorrow night. It's midweek (when we get most of the decent acts that are en route to better weekend venues/markets), but I'll be there.

Our buddy Matt Stell will be playing at Twisted Tails in Brandon this Saturday for those that are interested. For those that have never been to the Crawl, he has played for us for many years at that event. Matt starts at 6:00 would love to see his CLC buddies in the audience! Come on out and have a few beers and support ole Matt!

Yep and I'm pissed that I will miss it! Pinelake...

Amanda & I have tickets. Looking forward to it.

Sounds like a cotton land reunion! Looking forward to it.

I don't even know what time it starts. Y'all want to meet for dinner there in Livingston or somewhere close?

I don't even know what time it starts. Y'all want to meet for dinner there in Livingston or somewhere close?

Doors open at 4; show starts at 6 (opening act is Holly Williams, Hank's daughter, and she is worth seeing). He probably starts at 8. We have some friends coming up from Brookhaven. We are thinking about meeting them for an early burger or beer at the Blue Rooster in Flora. Of course, anyone else is welcome to join us. If that's overloaded with people, plan B would be Burgers and Blues (flora) and Plan C would be cock of the walk (formerly catfish haven) in Pocohontas. Probably eat at 4:30-ish, so we can get to the venue by 6:00 - ish.

Last edited:
Anyone going to see Chris Knight at Duling Hall tonight? I want to go and CT and Deb bailed on me . Should be good in this venue.

image.png

I'm in. Get me a ticket CT and I'll pay ya.

Hey JT the Nirvana Experience will be at South Street Live this Sat. night!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom