gonna have to sell my cruiser (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Originally from grand junction area in CO now livi
Website
home.earthlink.net
I'm sadly gonna have to sell my cruiser due to being sent on embassy duty for the USMC. and I was wondering what you guys think with 210000 miles and the mods I have would I get more pulling the mods off and selling them or selling the rig as a whole it has had all regular maintnance(minus the head gasket I have the kit I'm just waiting for a problem from it) I'm the second owner and it has only been offroad for about the last 10000 miles and will have a new paint job before it sells to fix what a walking tree did to the side. alright thanks for the help guys.

That's too bad. Is there any way you can pull the mods and put them in storage for later on a different rig?

I think that it's best to pull the mods, and sell the rig unmodified if you want to get the most for your money. Either keep or sell the extras.

Unless you find someone here on MUD who's looking for what you have, most people either wouldn't care about or wouldn't want any extras you've added...they certainly wouldn't likely want to pay more for it.

Now...after reading your sig line, I see you've snorkled it...there's not much going back after a snorkel install :D You'd need a new quarter panel and some body work on the A-pillar to undo the install.

How much time do you have? Try selling it modified here in the FS section. If that doesn't work, sell some of your extras to me :D

50,000 less miles and I would buy it.

unless it would be a good daily driver putting another 20,000 miles a yer on it?

you may even be able to leave the mods on

Any idea price-wise what you'd be asking for it? (I know this isn't the forsale section, but ballpark) Definetly put it forsale here on mud though, you got nothing to lose and it's free.. :D

Any pics of it?

Thanks,
Mark Brodis

yea guys well if theres intrest like this I have plenty of time to sell it(I'll be gone end of july but I can have my mom arange drop off and all) it'll be sold from CO though and I would like to keep it whole and sell it to someone on here so I know it'll go to a good home. The only problem is most people on here arnt looking for a ready made rig half the funs building it up. I would like to get about 15000 for it cause thats what the parts on it cost me. but thats enough for now dont wanna get bumped to the for sale section.

sorry bu $15,000 for a 93 with 210,000 is too much for my wallet, for that price I could get a 98 with under 100k.

good luck selling

I'd have to agree. Halve that mileage and it would get snapped up fast at 15k.

The basic vehicle is worth maybe 6k. The further north of 100,000 miles they get the more scared buyers get. The adds are maybe worth 1/2 what you paid for them, if you are lucky.

Not trying to tube you, just letting you know what to expect.

On a vehicle with that many miles you may be better off removing the mods and selling them off piece-meal. Every body and his brother is going to try to chisel you down because of the miles on the truck.

Last edited:
How long is Embassy Duty these days? It was generally 2 yrs when I was in back in the 70's.

Any chance you could store it? No sense taking a bath on this one, only to go through a search and expensive rebuild a few years from now (assuming you still want a cruiser then).

Where are you going? Are you at Lejeune now? Cherry Point?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom