Going to Houston Today (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am going to Houston later today for a meeting at the Houstonian all day Thursday and Friday morning. I am taking the pig. If anyone has time to meet for a beer Thursday night then let me know. Call me on my cell 817.797.4205 as I won't have a chance to check back on this forum before I leave. :cheers:

-David T.

mantis said:
How did I miss this post? :mad:

I'm always game for a beer. Sorry I missed you. :frown:

Hell Troutman I missed this post too. Unfortunately I am headed out for Dallas tomorrow to fabricate on my offroad trailer this weekend. If you want to meet me at Husky Trailer on I-45 about 8AM tomorrow, I'll drink a beer with ya. :beer: :D

No problem guys. I posted that the day I left. I didn't have much time to get away anyway. I was outta there by noon on Friday. I am sure you folks figured this out, but Houston traffic SUCKS!! :mad: On top of that the valet at the Houstonion broke my gearshift knob (now how in the hell did they do that :confused: ), and I had to change my alternator belt on the side of I-45 :crybaby: (glad I had a spare in the back :D ). I willl catch you guys next time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom