Going to Houston Today

Discussion in 'TX- Lone Star Land Cruisers' started by Kotter, Jun 22, 2005.

1. Kotter

Kotter

I am going to Houston later today for a meeting at the Houstonian all day Thursday and Friday morning. I am taking the pig. If anyone has time to meet for a beer Thursday night then let me know. Call me on my cell 817.797.4205 as I won't have a chance to check back on this forum before I leave. :cheers:

-David T.

2. mantis

mantis

How did I miss this post? :mad:

I'm always game for a beer. Sorry I missed you. :frown:

3. elmariachi

elmariachi

Hell Troutman I missed this post too. Unfortunately I am headed out for Dallas tomorrow to fabricate on my offroad trailer this weekend. If you want to meet me at Husky Trailer on I-45 about 8AM tomorrow, I'll drink a beer with ya. :beer: :D

4. Kotter

Kotter

No problem guys. I posted that the day I left. I didn't have much time to get away anyway. I was outta there by noon on Friday. I am sure you folks figured this out, but Houston traffic SUCKS!! :mad: On top of that the valet at the Houstonion broke my gearshift knob (now how in the hell did they do that :confused: ), and I had to change my alternator belt on the side of I-45 :crybaby: (glad I had a spare in the back :D ). I willl catch you guys next time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.