GNT TREE (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
posted my build over on Tundras.com, but came over here to look for additional options and other build threads, thought i'd share

JBTACO2002 GNT TREE Build

enjoy!

Looks good!

Nice! Will it work with 2008 headlights and lower trim pieces? My 08 needs this. Do you mind sharing what you paid?

Nice! Will it work with 2008 headlights and lower trim pieces? My 08 needs this. Do you mind sharing what you paid?
This will work for all 2nd generation Sequoia's, regardless of headlights.

The grill does have molded shape that aligns with the LED bars of the 2018+ so not sure how that'll look

Can you post part number and price paid for the TRD grill? Appreciated

Can you post part number and price paid for the TRD grill? Appreciated
Paid $463 with tax

Black grill I ordered...
PT363-0C200-BL
Top trim piece
53111-0C240-C0

Need two small screws, don't have that part # and it's a good idea to replace the 5 yellow retaining clips where it snaps into the hood.

Mine were 12 years old and most broke when removing the old grille

This will work for all 2nd generation Sequoia's, regardless of headlights.

The grill does have molded shape that aligns with the LED bars of the 2018+ so not sure how that'll look

I saw an image online of a 2008 Sequoia with the TRD Pro grill from a 2014 Tundra and it looked awesome and OEM since all the mould lines and headlights lined up perfectly.

It wouldn't look exactly the same as the 2020 Tundra TRD grill but still way better than the stock Tree grill

Looks like the wilco is holding up. How far off the back does it hang? Is it easy to remove?
the Wilco has been on for 6 months now, no issues whatsoever. never removed it, but i do have to lube the locking pin for the swing out after each wheeling trip, gets hard to pull up or insert with dirt buildup.

as far as overhang, this is the best pic i have of it. no obnoxious, but i do wish it was a tad closer or slightly angled up and in towards the liftgate.
IMG_20190808_164535.jpg

the Wilco has been on for 6 months now, no issues whatsoever. never removed it, but i do have to lube the locking pin for the swing out after each wheeling trip, gets hard to pull up or insert with dirt buildup.

as far as overhang, this is the best pic i have of it. no obnoxious, but i do wish it was a tad closer or slightly angled up and in towards the liftgate.
View attachment 2211367
Thanks for the pics! Keep meaning to ask you, where did you get the fender flares?

Thanks for the pics! Keep meaning to ask you, where did you get the fender flares?
fender flares are Bushwacker 30912-02 Fender Flares OE Style

really wanted to bolt on or pocket style that is available for the Tundra, but it would require customization for the rear to work. these "OEM" ones are also a bit pricey... they come unpainted in matte black

fender flares are Bushwacker 30912-02 Fender Flares OE Style

really wanted to bolt on or pocket style that is available for the Tundra, but it would require customization for the rear to work. these "OEM" ones are also a bit pricey... they come unpainted in matte black
Thank you sir! Currently helping a buddy with his 2010 in silver and when he showed me pics of one he liked, it was yours! Looking good

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom