Getting closer

Visit site
Thanks a bunch charles. Hope to get it driveable in the next couple weeks. I have my driveshafts being made right now in Hurst. Get my brake lines run and steering done and ....

Nick

alex e

SILVER Star
Website
www.octagonmma.com
Hey Nick. We are twins apparently. Sounds IDENTICAL to mine, actually. I used same manifolds. Adding Y pipe and exhaust next week. All brake lines went in this week, just need "T" fittings to finish hooking up the braided caliper lines and bolt on calipers then add prop valve, fill and bleed system. Driveshafts are done and ready to go in. Hooked up throttle pedal and cable today. Also hooked up clutch pedal to new master cylinder.

My paint, leaves somewhat to be desired............hence the name "Frankenstein". You'll see when you come by the shop.

Visit site
Hey Nick. We are twins apparently. Sounds IDENTICAL to mine, actually. I used same manifolds. Adding Y pipe and exhaust next week. All brake lines went in this week, just need "T" fittings to finish hooking up the braided caliper lines and bolt on calipers then add prop valve, fill and bleed system. Driveshafts are done and ready to go in. Hooked up throttle pedal and cable today. Also hooked up clutch pedal to new master cylinder.

My paint, leaves somewhat to be desired............hence the name "Frankenstein". You'll see when you come by the shop.

Can't wait to see it. I'm anxious to see your crossover. I'm trying to figure out a way to get my downey pedal assembly to attach to my 90's model throttle body.

Visit site
I got to see Nick's work last week. I'm no FJ40 expert, but that thing is impressive! I hope to be able to keep up with him when the Granbury delegates finally make an appearance in Dallas at a monthly meeting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom