GCLC trail ride this Saturday @ Paragon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.iluvrocks.com
just making sure everyone knows about the Gotham crew Paragon trail ride and club meeting Saturday

I will not be going as I have plans for this weekend. However, the gotham guys are great and would not mind if any of you want to show up.

if you're interested in going, give Mike a call and let him know

details:

Yes, we are still on for the scheduled ride at Paragon this Saturday, October 15th in Hazleton, PA with a follow-on dinner and club meeting at a local restaurant after a day of as easy-as-you-want it 4-wheeling. For those who are out of the area I recommend that you plan to stay overnight at a local motel (or camp at the Red Ridge Campground) as opposed to driving home late Saturday night on a full belly after a day of wheeling in the fresh air. This is the last club ride of the year and with all the rain we’ve had in the area over the past week, probably the last time to get out and enjoy the fall colors before the rest of the leaves are beaten into submission and fall to the ground.

Plan on arriving at Paragon’s staging area in plenty of time to BS, pay, BS some more and air down for a 9:30-ish departure. Keep my cell phone handy and give me a call in the event you are delayed by unforeseen procedures. We will wheel a while and then come back to the staging area to pick you up.

The meeting is tentatively scheduled for 6:30-ish at the Perkins Restaurant on PA Route 93 in Hazleton, I-81 Exit 145 onto Pa 93 South (east). Area motels and rates are listed below, both offer trailer parking. The Comfort Inn is closest to the Perkins restaurant and has a free continental breakfast; the Forest (Gump) Inn is across the street and up a ways and offers free donuts and coffee. I’ve stayed at both and prefer the Comfort Inn but since my wife is staying home, I’m bunking at the Forest Inn.

I’ll need those who are attending to contact me on this list before Wednesday with the number in their party so I can give the Perkins general manager a rough head count for the dinner and meeting.

Call me with any questions.

Mike in PA

My house: (717) 652-6061

My cell: (717) 679-1853

Forest Inn: (570) 459-2730, Single $61.05/Double $66.60

Comfort Inn: (570) 455-9300, Single or Double 69.95/Military $60.00

Red Ridge Lake Campground: (570) 384-4760 Call

Perkins: (570) 455-0313 (the meeting room)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom