GCLC run at Paragon 3/31-4/1 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.crumscustomwelding.com
Gotham City LandCruisers will be at Paragon this weekend for some wheeling and a meeting.From 40`s to FJC`s and naturally everything inbetween.Paragon at 9am for wheeling,then a meeting will follow at the Perkin`s at 50 Rt 93 in Hazelton.Some will be wheeling on Sunday as well.Hope to see you there.

Thanks to all who came and made it a great and memorable ride. heres a couple of the pics i got, just a teaser, if you got any good shots throw them up! sorry for the size!

DSC00008.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00049.jpg

DSC00069.jpg

you were snapping shots left in right when i was following/behind you...thats all you have?

no... theres more, but most of them didnt come out so hot, and i dont have any way to resize them so... i jsut picked a handful.. i've got about 10 more to post, but i dont wanna be the only one postin the pics!!!

heres a few more.... the first one came out pretty good considering it was taken from my driver side mirror!

DSC00022.jpg
DSC00005.jpg
DSC00079.jpg

wowwwww man! Thanks for those pictures. Im still angry i forgot my camera yesterday, would have loved to snap some shots of your truck too.

:D its all good. i just hope sombody else will get around to posting some too.. btw at 1024x768 these make decent backgrounds (if you dont have a widescreen)

tahts an awesome vid.... taht borla exhaust sounds friggin awesome too!

i just saw some mean pinstripings on my beautiful Lexus....ill think about it but i already have a set of nice pinstripes, i dont think i need more.

those should very likely buff right out, shouldnt be a probblem at all!

Bill,
Thanks for the Doritos... made my son's day :) I will try to get some of our pics up tonight.

As long as he didn't get sick from eating all of them before Mom found out...
Looking froward to your pics.

Great weekend!

Couple pics from Sat..last few from today
100_1172.jpg
100_1176.jpg
100_1175.jpg

Thanks to all who came and made it a great and memorable ride. heres a couple of the pics i got, just a teaser, if you got any good shots throw them up! sorry for the size!

DSC00008.jpg

Awesome the bus is now famous, awesome weekend, was great to meet you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom