Gas tank door assembly (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Why aftermarket?

x2?

I have three used factory sets sitting on the shelf for sale. And I noticed that a new MUD vendor is offering NEW OE-type filler neck assemblies. I think the company name is PACOL.

Best

Mark A.

if you wanna go late model, i've got a 79+ door:)

just gave away the body panel with the recess for a 78- filler last night to someone and butch has that door

Used filler door assembly

Mark, I have a 1969 FJ40. I am installing a tank in the rear of the frame. I'm taking the old inside filler out and filling the hole with 16 gauge. Do you have a complete door assembly that I can install in the rear quarter and connect my filler pipe to? Thanks, Al
x2?

I have three used factory sets sitting on the shelf for sale. And I noticed that a new MUD vendor is offering NEW OE-type filler neck assemblies. I think the company name is PACOL.

Best

Mark A.

Mark, I have a 1969 FJ40. I am installing a tank in the rear of the frame. I'm taking the old inside filler out and filling the hole with 16 gauge. Do you have a complete door assembly that I can install in the rear quarter and connect my filler pipe to? Thanks, Al

Yes I do. I will be more than happy to discuss all with you if you will take the time to call me at the shop Monday afternoon. I'm headed out for a weekend of BLM meetings and camping shortly.

Question, since your original filler neck is period correct, and you are going to remove it, why not just try and reuse it? I put an early FJ40 filler neck in side of the bed on my 45 and no one has ever even commented on it.

:cheers:

BTW, shop info is in my sig line.;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom