Gas springs for lid (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
ranchosanpedro.4t.com
I have a pair of 150# springs for sale at the cost of shipping. I had these on my trailer and just switched to 200#. It's the springs, studs and stud clips. They are from the ALLEGIS CORP and are part number AC87150. They worked great at first and then stopped holding the lid up. Not sure if it's a placement problem? I don't know what shipping would be anywhere but lets just call it $15.00 in the US and have no idea about Canada. Would prefer to ship in the US only. I could keep these or just throw them away, just figured somebody here could use them and save around $50 or more.:) I did not post these up in the for sale section because I figured here it would be easier for somebody to find for what there for. Move or delete if need be. Just trying to help out.:cool: PAYPAL only. Thanks guys!:cheers:

P4120550.jpg

P5200547.jpg

I'll take them off your hands! Hit me on the PM with your paypal information and we'll git er' done!

Cheers!

A cheaper price for gas springs

Actually,i can provide you a gas spring for a lower price,you can clickhttp://www.meet-at-fair.com/se/gassprings.htm.There you can see many supplier for gas springs,so you have the choice.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom