Garmin Zumo 550 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

krzyabncanuck

USFS HOTSHOT
GOLD Star
Threads
Anyone ever tried the Garmin Zumo 550 ? I am in need of a good gps that easily mountes to my bike handle bars and i can transfer to one of my trucks. It will be mostly used on my bike by me for my PGR rides, of which are in alot of small towns hundreds of miles from my house one way. Do not really need all the bluetooth stuff it has right now but maybe one day.

Thanks.

Anyone ever tried the Garmin Zumo 550 ? I am in need of a good gps that easily mountes to my bike handle bars and i can transfer to one of my trucks. It will be mostly used on my bike by me for my PGR rides, of which are in alot of small towns hundreds of miles from my house one way. Do not really need all the bluetooth stuff it has right now but maybe one day.

Thanks.

You may want to look at the Tom Tom that is made for motorbikes. it is well waterproof and has bigger buttons for gloved hands. It also has good features for mounting since it is made for that type of work.

Here is the link to the site. You can normally get them a bit cheaper than this at retail.

http://www.tomtom.com/products/cate...:00000000:00000000:v3avl0m0h8o2mfm4i9qqs06lq2

Thanks for the link. Dumb question though. Thought you had to get a monthly subscription with them. Could not find that on the site though.

Thanks. Having spent over 20 years reading and using topo maps that will come in handy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom