SOLD Gainesville, GA: 1987 Toyota HJ60 *** REDUCED PRICE *** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Year
Vehicle Model
  1. 60 Series
Mileage
Color
rgb(70, 79, 102)
Outside Link
https://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/d/gainesville-fully-restored-1987-toyota/7507024156.html
Fully restored 1987 Toyota HJ60 Land Cruiser for sale. $30,500.00 Cash or bank check.

Very strong 2H naturally-aspirated 4.0L 6cyl diesel. Factory H55f manual 5-speed transmission. Body-on restoration finished in Venetian Blue metallic with a base and clear coat.

318,282 KM (197,772 Miles)

- Completely lined with Eastwood sound mat.
- New carpet and headliner.
- New OEM window, door, signal, and hood seals.
- New OEM signal lenses and headlights.
- New OEM trim and badges.
- New electrical wiring throughout.
- New OEM cooling system (all parts new Genuine Toyota, including radiator).
- New OEM fuel system (all parts new Genuine Toyota, including diesel tank).
- New injectors.
- New OEM AC system with fresh R12 refrigerant.
- New OEM 24-v HD starter.
- Old Man Emu leaf springs and shackles, with new Bilstein 4600 shocks.
- BFG KM3 Mud Terrain tires, 33” x 10.5” x R15, (x5) on stock chrome wheels with new OEM center caps (tires have less than 8k miles).
- New Toyota Aussie mirrors.
- New OEM sun visors and rear view mirror.
- Custom Gamiviti roof rack.

AC blows cold and heat blows hot. The 4x4 system works perfectly (although I do not take this wagon off-road). Original Toyota AM/ FM radio works perfectly with new OEM manual antenna and three speakers (front doors and dash).

The upholstery is in excellent condition with no stains or tears, aside from a single spot on the driver’s seat edge.

This wagon is setup from Toyota with the Cold-Weather specs, therefore it is completely 24-v. Factory working block heater. A 12-v power bank has been professionally installed below the factory radio, and includes one accessory plug, and four USB ports.

One small area of surface rust inside the driver’s side rear door base.

While I have owned the vehicle, the wagon has always been stored inside a garage. I drive this less than 50-miles per week, however it does get driven daily. Starts without hesitation or fuss.

Fresh fluid changes on 07/01/22.

Local purchase preferred. If purchased and shipped, buyer pays and schedules the transportation.

Absolutely great vehicle. Please let me know if you have any questions or need additional photos. If purchased for the asking price, I will include a like-new (used twice) Gordi Gear Explorer Plus rooftop tent (sleeps four), two new, 2Mx1.4M Gordi Gear awnings with stainless mounting hardware, and a like-new Roam 95L carbo box. (These items are listed on IH8MUD in Expedition Gear.)

Clean Georgia title in-hand. $30,500.00 Cash or bank check ($32,500.00 on Craigslist).

Selling this HJ60 because I need a Land Cruiser with the third row of extra seating. Three teenagers with extra friends make for a tight fit in this rig. Interested in trades for a 100 or 200-series as well.

Text or call (404) 719-9825. Thanks for taking a look.

Cheers! Brooks

3B8E6759-74EE-45BE-989A-DDE3EB95223C.jpeg

3C0CAF67-3C43-40AD-BFD7-00927076B739.jpeg

5F1C66D2-9FC7-49DB-ABE0-6A31062ACAB4.jpeg

D04231A9-DBC3-4CAA-B3B3-51B08C9C33D6.jpeg

EA15CD43-88E7-43D0-B953-74492E36AAA1.jpeg

Last edited:
Sweet ride there……. GLWS!
:cheers:

do you have pictures taken during the body work progress?

This is a Canadian HJ, no?

Nice looking FJ. Interested but in Michigan. So talking to wife...

Surprised they didn't take care of the "small" spot of rust on the drivers side during the restoration.

Last edited:
Does the frame have rust? What is the coating? Pics of inside frame channels, rear c-channel areas, rear shock tower would be good to show. These are typical rust havens.

Does the frame have rust? What is the coating? Pics of inside frame channels, rear c-channel areas, rear shock tower would be good to show. These are typical rust havens.
Was there surface rust? Yes. Was it mitigated? Yes. The frame was sandblasted and sealed with chassis black.

I was waiting for the obligatory Mud member to chime in on the frame. I must be honest, selling anything on this forum (one that touts itself as an exclusive forum of Land Cruiser enthusiasts) takes a serious backbone, as members are more insistent on pointing out negatives than focusing on positives.

That said, I’m happy to share photographs of the chassis as requested.

At the end of the day, either a buyer wants to purchase a vehicle, or they don’t.

Have a great evening chaps!

-Brooks

Sorry if I rattled your cage. Not meant that way. You will get these questions. Save your self some time and share. Speaking from experience purchasing a Canadian truck. Buyers would appreciate others sharing what to look for in a purchase. That was my intent. Looks like a good truck.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom