Wanted FZJ80 Steering column cover with cruise controll (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I need the steering column cover for a 93+ with cruise control. Black or gray. I know I could get one new, but the wallet grows thin with this one.

I need the steering column cover for a 93+ with cruise control. Black or gray. I know I could get one new, but the wallet grows thin with this one.
I have a couple still in trucks. I know I have a good tan one and the other colors I don't know condition. I'm heading over there in an hour and can let you know..

Only have a good tan one. The black ones I have are loose from the screw heads going through.

Tan and Grey won't work if you are shopping for a 93 without modding it. Black 91-94 are the same. 95-97 are the same in the grey and tan. I prefer the 95-97 versions and I use them in my early 93/94 80s. I just drill a big hole for the cruise control mount and then dremel it out to match the old one. The later ones are made of a more flexible material and last much better. Finding a used 91-94 is really a waste of time as it has been exposed to the UV rays for 20 years and will be brittle even if it seems like it is in good shape at the time.

Right on. That's good info right there. I'm guessing I'll just pony up for a new one ato this point. Glad I didn't spend 60$ on a used one just to break it installing.

i have a 95+ one if you want to mod it.

I'd be interested in the 95+ one if Chase doesn't want it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom