FZJ80 Pocket Flares 93-97 now available (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Been looking for a good set of new flares before I sprayline my truck. Was going to omit the old flares all together but I seen these and they look sick and exactly what I have been looking for.

97 lc
Flare kit minus mud flaps.
Slee bumpers and sliders all around.
Let me know the cost
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G925V

These look awesome! I would like an estimate for 92 LC Flare kit with/without mud flaps (not too sure yet) but the shipping would be to 89509. Thank you!

These look awesome! I would like an estimate for 92 LC Flare kit with/without mud flaps (not too sure yet) but the shipping would be to 89509. Thank you!
$560 for the complete kit plus $50 to ship.

I would like a quote without the mud flaps as well to 75013. Please separate shipping as I could drive to San Antonio if needed.

Benjo's sweet '97 with body color painted flares

28156-1413849326-2f3b86039d2956a6fdd5896484f77e14.jpg
What color is that cruiser with the flares?

Looking for a quote 96 LX450 no mud flaps with shipped to 60152

jamisobe, Unfortunately all of the screws and washers supplied with the pocket flares came under attack from the effects of corrosion... maybe it's where I live in SoCal. The supplied screws I removed, to remove corrosion and repaint so they looked better than the washers. The corrosion was starting to bleed through the paint on the screws though.
Without looking at my receipts I think I spent around 40-60 dollars for stainless steel screws, washers, rivnuts, (bought online) and rivnut gun bought at Harbor Freight.
I'm sure the black oxide bolts could be used with the rivnuts, but my bolts were corroding as well. For long term use I bit the bullet and went with stainless steel. The added benefit of easy on easy off with the use of rivnuts, has brought these pocket flares to whole new level of functionality. Damage prone or tight trail... well now you can easily remove your flares. :) You want to clean that 100 miles of trail dust or mud out from under your flares... you get the picture.
My advice for those thinking of going this route is to practice setting a couple rivnuts on a spare piece of metal to get the feel for setting the tool, use high quality rivnuts, and to take your time during installation. Hope this helps.
Can you please give us the specs on the rivnuts and hardware you purchased for this upgrade.

Just Finished another Liner job, with Pocket Flares.

This great 80 series needed some attention to the body, Pocket Flares fit and installed, and received a full exterior urethane bed liner coating in the color "Quicksand". Also sprayed the grille and trim, Pocket Flares, and mirrors. Came out spectacular!

I've opened a Facebook page as well. Check it out and give me a like at Cason's AutoCraft | Facebook. If your in the northern Colorado region and need some work, give me a shout.

20161113_110822.jpg

20161113_110900.jpg

Last edited:
Just Finished another Liner job, with Pocket Flares.

This great 80 series needed some attention to the body, Pocket Flares fit and installed, and received a full exterior urethane bed liner coating in the color "Quicksand". Also sprayed the grille and trim, Pocket Flares, and mirrors. Came out spectacular!

I've opened a Facebook page as well. Check it out and give me a like at Cason's AutoCraft | Facebook. If your in the northern Colorado region and need some work, give me a shout.

View attachment 1351503

View attachment 1351504
Beautiful. Love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom