FZJ80 AC issues continue... need an HVAC control panel.. anyone got one? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Ok we found that the AC button on my rig is acting up.. AC even after all the work keeps shutting off.
Found if hold the AC button in firmly and hold it, it works. But once you let go it shuts back off.. even with the AC light showing on... Anyway, I picked one up from @Cruddz and unfortunately that one was not working either.. A new one is not even available in the Toyota system or being ordered..

So now I'm looking to source a used one.. Let me know if anyone might have one that worked laying around.. and what you want for it..

Thanks!
ScottyDog

I found another from @Cruddz lets all pray it works..

nopesatan.jpg

Ninjas! Good luck on the replacement - would be an easy fix compared to the other options,

Ninjas! Good luck on the replacement - would be an easy fix compared to the other options,

Yes sir.. resealed and charged AC and HVAC control panel under $400 and a bottle of whiskey! I call that a win - win! all credit to @Cruddz the Cruiser :ninja: and my man Kerry @ Moncur Auto.. Now I have to turn the AC down cuz I'm being froze out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom