Future Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
c4fabrication.com
Hello,

My name is Wes. Im the sales director for C4 Fabrication. I just created an account to post images of our 80 series bumper. We have only made two of these bumpers for employees but have been getting bombarded to make more of them. We would love to do a group buy on these bumpers (hopefully in 2022).

I'm an 80 series owner and lover myself so I immediately thought I should make a C4 account on iH8mud to get emails for anyone interested in doing a future group buy. We aren't in the position this moment to make a run of bumpers but I wanted to see how much interest there truly was.

My goal is to be as respectful to this community as possible and follow all guidelines, so if this post isn't allowed due to non vendor status please remove it. Due to the fact we aren't currently producing any land cruiser armor we aren't in the position to become a vendor on the site just yet.

IF you are interested in one of these bumpers please drop an email below and I will add you to my email list. People on that list will be the first to know when we are ramping up for the group buy. When this happens we will be sure to become official vendors on the site.

(Attached is a picture of my cruiser with the C4 80 series bumper for reference)

Thanks,

Wes

IMG_1768.JPG

That's a good looking bumper. Would it be able to accommodate an OEM winch? Also, would you be able to have the ends match up with the smaller flares of the 1990-1992 80's?

perty! I want one. Havent been a huge fan of my trail gear front bumper
parker.boyack@gmail.com

question.... How big is the winch box? Just bought this guy and its big. Wondering if it will fit.

Also..... estimated price? Even a ballpark would be nice. TIA

Last edited:
Hey guys,

The bumper is tight and very high clearance. It should accomodate most 9k-12k winches but you may have to relocate the winch controller (Need a on integrated winch). As far as different widths to accomodate smaller flares I dont think that will be an option. Pricing I cannot speak to as of now. It is very dependent on the amount of interest we receive for the bumper and material costs.

Thanks,

Wes

looking based off your other front bumpers that itll be in the $1500 range? I know this is a (possible) group buy which could potentially bring the price down a little but just trying to get some sort of a figure as I have a lot of money going to my cruiser and need to budget for things quite a bit in advance

Right now we don't have any immediate plans for the 100 series cruisers. We are working on some GX items. Again, I don't want to speculate on 80 series bumper pricing but if you look at our website of other plated bumpers I'd imagine it would be similar. All of our products are also now shipping for free to the lower 48 states.

Thanks,

Just realized this bumper is gunna look real wonky if you arent running fender flares... would it be possible to get one that doesnt stick out to match the flare lines and instead is flush with the body? @C4 Fabrication

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom