Future Group Buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Just realized this bumper is gunna look real wonky if you arent running fender flares... would it be possible to get one that doesnt stick out to match the flare lines and instead is flush with the body? @C4 Fabrication
He said in post #9 that they shorter bumpers won't be an option for the smaller flares, so I doubt they'll do one for a flare-less rig

Just realized this bumper is gunna look real wonky if you arent running fender flares... would it be possible to get one that doesnt stick out to match the flare lines and instead is flush with the body? @C4 Fabrication
Unfortunately we do not have plans to offer a bumper that is more narrow to accomodate those without fender flares.

Howdy 👋 @C4 Fabrication

I haven’t received an email update and was just checking back in this thread. Has the email been sent or am I missing something?
I have a list compiled but we are not sure when we will get to this project. We are currently trying to get 22 Tundra products released. Realistically it would be later this year. Emails will be sent to everyone on the list prior to us opening up any public preorder.

I have a list compiled but we are not sure when we will get to this project. We are currently trying to get 22 Tundra products released. Realistically it would be later this year. Emails will be sent to everyone on the list prior to us opening up any public preorder.
Whoop! Thanks for the update

PM'd you my email.

@C4 Fabrication - I miss my C4Runner! I think I had one of everything smh.. Great product, great service. Count me in for any 80 series product. I think… 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

2E3638C6-5BC0-4AEB-9F00-437AB6CECEE7.jpeg

UPDATE:

We should have some time at the end of this year (Hopefully october) to bring my 80 back in, dial in a few things ... get some addtional bull bar options etc. Then we will likely be doing a ONE TIME run of these bumpers. I still have the email list on file and can add to it with anyone that is interested.

When we are ready to launch all emails will get a notice and we will begin taking orders.

Wes,
A couple of questions for you on this bumper.
  1. From the pictures, it's a bit hard to tell, but will it be possible to see the winch line while it's being spooled on the drum?
  2. On the recovery points, have you considered rounding the inside edges of the holes so they would be soft shackle-friendly?
Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom