fuse for rear window? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Fuse for the window
Attached to the wire both sides
Glass motor at end

.........you need more words than my haiku to get a real answer.

In third world countries solvent abuse (glue sniffing) is a common problem. Here, not so much, I don't think.

Guess we're just lucky to have these two...

So do you sniff glue-
Or find it a real world issue?
No answer so far.....

You might want to give the year of your rig, symptoms, what the core issue is - etc.

Have you even been under the dash looking aat your fuseblock / used a ohmmeter yet?

Otherwise silly / stupid haikus will be the best tech you get......

So do you sniff glue-
Or find it a real world issue?
No answer so far.....

You might want to give the year of your rig, symptoms, what the core issue is - etc.

Have you even been under the dash looking aat your fuseblock / used a ohmmeter yet?

Otherwise silly / stupid haikus will be the best tech you get......

I have an '04 sequoia, 2x2, sr5 with 137k.

From my question, one might conclude that my back window does not work. But solvent abuse kills brain cells... lots of them.

I didn't mean to rattle your cage. Here's a couple links to make your "life" easier!

Last, but not least: www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfYFx6MOTYU

You brought up glue Sniffing, kid.

With your attitude I’m now not going to tell you anything helpful save it’s a 30a fuse.

Good luck / have fun.

Does your defrost and wiper work?

Yeah - since been reading that there is some kind of brake on the window itself, designed to prevent it from falling during repairs?

I hit the switch with the motor off the other day and I heard clicking sounds so fuses are ok.

Thanks for replying :)

I'll be doing the timing belt etc. the next few days. Get the alternator done. Belt, tensioner and idler. Bought a new three-row radiator - no pink milkshake for me!

Then a new differential. Hope I can buy a limited slip?

After all that I'll be back to the small stuff again :)

Like, for example, the track off button... lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom