Fuse Access (Main & Alternator) - 2010 LX570 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Evening all,

Confident that I’ve popped the Main 40A fuse (no DRL or high beams, all other lights operating as expected.

Looking at the engine compartment fuse box no. 1 diagram, it looks like the fuses I’m looking for are under a black plastic cover. Among the row I’m looking at is the alternator fuse as well, for diagram reference.

Curious if anyone has any intel on how best to remove that black cover? At first glance looks like it may be a matter of pulling and flipped that box.

Thanks in advance, and please redirect if my search on here hasn’t returned an existing thread. Will reply in thread with a photo or diagram schematic when I get back to my computer.

I fear you have entered fusible link land

BLOCK ASSEMBLY, FUSIBLE LINK​

Part Number: 826200C030

troubleshooting suggests these relays

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 6.17.34 PM.png

the symbol on that 40A Main fuse is used for both H-fuse and Fusible link.

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 6.24.45 PM.png

a picture of what the h-fuses look like

It appears there is a 'carrier' and then the fusible links (which bolt thru).

I'm not sure if you have to replace them all as a unit or can take out the carrier and replace one link on it.

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 7.06.00 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 7.05.44 PM.png

Here's the carrier, which is the part number I started with above

82620-0C030​

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 7.09.52 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 7.09.31 PM.png

Screenshot 2022-12-20 at 7.09.16 PM.png

I fear you have entered fusible link land

BLOCK ASSEMBLY, FUSIBLE LINK​

Part Number: 826200C030
Never before have I wished so hard for “there’s a hidden tab”. Thank you for the intel though. Appreciate your time. Will get this headed my way ASAP.

EDIT: Phone wasn’t loading the remainder of the thread. Symptoms suggest I only need the 40A H fuse, thankfully. Thought for a minute that was a single-piece block of integrated fuses or something. Will be working on steering rack bushings today so what’s another couple minutes of digging up top.

EDIT EDIT: Thanks * @grinchy * for the resources.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom