Fun event this Saturday (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Damn,
We wanna go but had already made plans to do the Santa con in San Francisco:/
Wish I would've known about this a couple weeks ago!

I will be going.

Not sure how tough the route is but when I messaged the Jeep club hosting it on Facebook he said my 80 should be fine with my setup and he didn't even ask about lockers.

I also inquired about the condition of the road. I was informed that the run from Auburn to Uncle Tom's cabin is on a paved road. Paved Road is not plowed from George Town to Uncle Tom's Cabin. I would bring a shovel and a tow strap.

Forecast is showing rain for Georgetown as of last night but if the weather coming in gets colder it could snow. I'll have my strap and shovel ready to go either way. I'll be leaving my parents house in Lincoln around 6:30am to get to the meeting spot on time.

I've got a winch and tow straps etc. Just not sure how long of a day I am up for. If I come I am bringing an 8 week old pup...

I'm hoping it's done somewhat early as well because I'll have to pick up my son from my parents house.

I am guessing half a day to go back and forth from Auburn to cabin.

how did the event end up going? any pics?

I only have some pics from inside my 80 because it was raining the whole time. We went up to 7000 feet and it was still raining. The trail we were on didn't seem too technical so I'll probably bring my friends up there that are just getting into off roading when the snow melts.

IMG_8277.JPG

IMG_8269.JPG

You said pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom