Fuel lines on LX 470 2007 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey Guys. I would like to wrap the fuel lines near my Cat with heat shielding to prevent vapor lock on my LX 2007. I followed the lines and i believe it's the 3 that run together in parallel but i just want to make those are the right ones. There are a couple more lines underneath these 3. I just want to confirm, i get the right ones. thanks in advance!
fuel ines.jpg

Hey Guys. I would like to wrap the fuel lines near my Cat with heat shielding to prevent vapor lock on my LX 2007. I followed the lines and i believe it's the 3 that run together in parallel but i just want to make those are the right ones. There are a couple more lines underneath these 3. I just want to confirm, i get the right ones. thanks in advance!View attachment 3107253
as i continue researching , i think it's the other way around and those 3 lines go to the charcoal canister...

are you having issues with fuel delivery now?

are you having issues with fuel delivery now?
Not quite, However Arizona summers can be crazy hot when gaining 7k elevation and it's 115F and towing a small trailer. I've had twice an issue where fuel temp are going up above normal. Mechanically everything checks out ok. Once temp get down outside, this will no longer manifest. I am working on deflecting heat at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom