Fuel Injector? H & 2H (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hi, so i've taken the engine (& transmission) out to replace the welsh plugs. i'm a little concerned about removing (and later reinstalling) the fuel injector.

I've had a look at the 2H manual (online) but cant find one for a H engine (except on SOR with has pricey international shipping)

Would it be the same as the 2H (i'm thinking it prob would be for removing it but may be a little diffrent for putting it back)

any help or advice would be much appreciated. i'm no mechanic and far from know what i'm on about. i only learnt how to change the oil a couple months ago! but i want to learn so i'm jumping in the deep end....

also, whilst i've got the transmission out i was thinking of servicing it. it leaks out the fill plug, i read somewhere that the seal between the transfer case & transmission would be the cause. is that right? & is there any way to figure out which model transmission i have, its a 4spd, but i dont know how to tell what model it is exactly.

i'll post some pics soon

you might want to try posting this down in the diesel cruiser section. They would probably know more about the H engine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom