FSM repair manuals (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
forgive the ignorant here, but I'm still a newbie.

What are the FSM manuals everyone talks about and where can I get them?

Thanks All

Copied from search:

Posts: 552 1-800-622-2033 is the Toyota Publications #. Not to take business away from Dan but this is the most direct way to get whatever you want at prices that aren't marked up. Even Dan has to sell it at this price as they aren't marked up by Toyota. 1989-90 FJ62 FSM is $67 plus change. You can get lucky on ebay once in a while but you can also get burned by those selling photocopies. Ask what you are buying there.

1997 FZJ80 40th Anniversary #3727 - Sandy

overhanger
View Public Profile
Send a private message to overhanger
Find More Posts by overhanger
Add overhanger to Your Buddy List

12-19-05, 09:40 AM #6
FJTOYMAN
IH8MUD Regular

Best thing to do is call the 800 number that overhanger gave ya. I posted the same question before and I hope I'm not wrong but CDan also advised the 800 number. I just got mine about 2 weeks ago. The 2F emmisions was $10.32 and the 2F Engine manual was $24.61. Shipping was $12 for a total of 46.93. Some of the best money I spent on my project this far. Wish I had them when I was working on my 40. I didn't order the body chasis manual cause I got that from birfield.com.

FSM = Factory Service Manuals

They can be had from a number of different sources; eBay, here on Mud and your local dealer just to name a few.

The Factory Manuals are FAR superior to any Haynes or Chilton manuals.

They are pretty much a requirement if you are going to do any serious wrenching on your Cruiser.

Edit add: I guess my fingers aren't fast enough!!!! Excellent post Hank!

Many of them are in this thread which you can down load for free. Just a warning. They are huge files

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom