FS: Used OEM Hitch for FJC (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Fits 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser. Best hitch for stock bumper, 5K rated, great departure angle. Hardware in good shape. Even if you don't have a trailer, great for providing a rear recover point via D-Ring receiver. Comes with black bumper trim piece.

A used version of: https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Toyota-Accessories-PT228-60060-Hitch/dp/B009NTEYXS with bumber piece spray painted black.

$75 to club member (new these cost ~ $175 plus tax plus shipping), pickup at club meeting/run or by special arrangement.

Last edited:
I put this kit on my FJ right after got it. Pretty easy install.... though I never put on the connector because my kit was missing the bracket.

I put this kit on my FJ right after got it. Pretty easy install.... though I never put on the connector because my kit was missing the bracket.
I didn't use the wiring bracket (that comes with the hitch)... as I did a hidden mount of an 7-pole RV trailer plug. This provides the trailer separate power for on-trailer battery + accessories for when I get around to putting them in.

Last edited: