FS: Used OEM Hitch for FJC

Discussion in 'NV- Battle Born Cruisers of Northern Nevada' started by CV Kurt, Jul 22, 2018.

1. CV Kurt

CV Kurt

Fits 2007-2014 FJ Cruiser. Best hitch for stock bumper, 5K rated, great departure angle. Hardware in good shape. Even if you don't have a trailer, great for providing a rear recover point via D-Ring receiver. Comes with black bumper trim piece.

A used version of: https://www.amazon.com/Genuine-Toyota-Accessories-PT228-60060-Hitch/dp/B009NTEYXS with bumber piece spray painted black.

$75 to club member (new these cost ~ $175 plus tax plus shipping), pickup at club meeting/run or by special arrangement.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
  2. MagmaFJ

MagmaFJ

I put this kit on my FJ right after got it. Pretty easy install.... though I never put on the connector because my kit was missing the bracket.

CV Kurt likes this.
  3. CV Kurt

CV Kurt

I didn't use the wiring bracket (that comes with the hitch)... as I did a hidden mount of an 7-pole RV trailer plug. This provides the trailer separate power for on-trailer battery + accessories for when I get around to putting them in.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2018
Tags:
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.