FS or trade 4 FJ60 stock rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I actually have 5 stock FJ60 rims. Decent shape defiantly need a cleaning. 1 has a slight ding. I am more interested in trading than anything. My dilemma is that I want them all gone but currently my trailer spare is on one and my 60 spare is on another while 3 are bare so...

I'm willing to trade 4 rims for 1 good spare to fit my enclosed trailer. 6x5.5 with a D or E rated 225/75/15 tire.

or

4 rims for 1 15x10 Black steel rim with circular holes and 2.5 backspacing.

I would do all 5 for a good trailer spare and 30$

DSC02942.jpg

Last edited:
These will also work great on 40's. I just bought 5 chrome rims, sanded and painted them for less than $250.00. Great option to go OEM instead of custom if budget is an issue.

These look great on an 80 (91-92) and the backspacing is one inch out from stock. Had a set on my first 80 and loved them.

IMG_1274.JPG

IMG_1275.JPG

These will also work great on 40's. I just bought 5 chrome rims, sanded and painted them for less than $250.00. Great option to go OEM instead of custom if budget is an issue.

Wow - that looks great. i like that look in white

Thanks, I ordered 2 cans of Toyota Cygnus White from Cruiser Corps to finish them off. I also did the bezel.

If you want to sell these out right let me know

8zer8 six one 39

Brian

I don't have a 225/75/15 but, maybe I can find one.

I'd sell them outright $25 a piece minimum 4. My spare is on a very clean rim so if you only want 4 and that is one of them that you want buyer would need to have it removed it and leave that tire with me.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom