For Sale FS: FJ60 - Custom A/C lines for V8 swap + serpentine setup (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
As the title says - I have a way for you to get A/C in your FJ60 with a SBC swap (or 5.7 Vortec)...nearly plug-n-play.

EDIT: 11/2018 --- Sold!

Selling custom A/C lines + compressor + alternator + Saginaw PS pump, etc...for a bolt-on deal.

It's all off my '87 with a (now removed) small-block chevy motor ('85 Camaro 305, in my case)...it should all bolt onto any SBC, from what I understand.

Removed from my 60 back in August, I'm swapping in a Gen III Vortec. Selling this to fund the swap!

To make this work in your truck, you'll need to upgrade to a serpentine belt setup with the A/C compressor on the driver's side (up top)...but I'm including EVERYTHING you need here!!! Belts, bolts, brackets, pulleys, reverse-rotation water pump, CS130D alternator, compressor, Saginaw PS pump, wiring harness/plug for the compressor, lines...everything except 2 of the OEM Toyota hoses.

Here's what you get:

ac-and-serpentine-4.jpg

Same pile of parts, other angle:

ac-and-serpentine-5.jpg

As I said, you'll need: 1) The factory hose from the firewall to the dryer, and 2) the hose coming out of the dryer, going into the condensor.

The custom hoses here go from the condensor to the left side of the compressor, and then from the GM compressor to the firewall fitting.

Here's how it looked on the truck:
03--FJ60-engine-at-purchase.jpg

(older pic, but it shows the setup installed)

Note the upper radiator hose - You might have to re-route your setup, depending on how it's set up now (I redid mine shortly after that pic was taken)

Couple more pics (taken before I cleaned the mud and dust off!):

ac-and-serpentine-1.jpg

(how the serpentine setup looked installed)

Dirty, I know...but I've cleaned it all up (see pics, above).

ac-and-serpentine-2.jpg

(shows the bolts and studs / where everything mounts to the motor...all bolts included)

^^^ Water pump was still mounted in that pic, but it IS included.

5.7 Vortec swap guys - You likely have the serpentine setup already, so you might just need the compressor and lines...but I would prefer to sell this all AS A PACKAGE, for now. Thanks.

--- SOLD ---

- Brian

Last edited:
Asking price lowered...

I know it's winter...but get on this so you'll be ready for next summer. Plenty of time to install before it gets hot!

- Brian

Brian

I'm going to open up my cruiser tomorrow and get an idea of what I have, don't have, need and what will fit. I want to get this a/c issue fixed and solved with it soon. I'll be looking to talk this weekend. Thanks again!

This stuff is still taking up room in my shed...

Somebody has to be tired of the heat in their V8-swapped FJ60? Right!??!

Price lowered...lots of parts for not much $$$...!!!

- Brian

An A/C discussion in the 60-series forum made me remember this thread...this stuff is still available!

--- SOLD ---

- Brian

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom