FS: 79 Camaro Berlinetta 350 W/ TH350 Turbo (NOT 56k Friendly) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am putting my baby up for sale. She's an amazing car with low miles and I'm only the second owner. I have all of the documents that came with the car from the origional owner. The car is a 1979 Chevrolet Camaro Berlinetta. Metallic Brown Exterior (has had a single repaint in 89), Camel Tan Deluxe Vinyl Interior. It has a 350ci engine with 83,xxx origional miles, TH350 Turbo transmission (auto), Edelbrock Performer IAS Shocks, Flowmaster Crossflow Muffler, Power Steering, Tilt Wheel, Power Breaks, Power Windows, A/C (Converted to 134A), Cruise Control, Factory AM/FM Radio, Rear Defog, Console, Auxiliary Lighting Group, Gold & Silver Polycast wheels with Winston Winner GT Tires, and also has a completely removable CD player that is mounted in the rear of the car in a custom made enclosure, along with two Pioneer 5-way 6x9's in speaker box's. It has a 2 stage remote alarm. It also comes with a set of GM Turbine style wheels if you decide you prefer them over the origional Polycast wheels. I'll throw in the car cover as well.
This car has been very well maintained as you can tell by the pictures. It does well at the local car show's and also won first place in the stock catagory at the F Body Gathering in Atlanta in 2008. It was also in Camaro Performers magazine as a Readers Ride 1/2 page.
The car is valued with Hagerty for $15,200.00. I am asking $14,700 O.B.O
You can PM me for my email address if you have any questions. Now on with the pictures.
P3210121Wtexr.jpg

P3210123Wtextprvt.jpg

P3210126Wtextprvt.jpg

P3210130Wtextprvt.jpg

P3210116Wtextprvt.jpg

P3210128Wtextprvt.jpg

Mark-Parsons-Camaro-cover.jpg

Mark-Parsons-Camaro2.jpg

g12awards7.jpg

Last edited:
P5090519.jpg

DSCF1201.jpg

Feature.jpg

P9200127.jpg

P9200131.jpg

P9200132.jpg

P9200136.jpg

P2220401.jpg

Are you interested in any trades?

I would prefer to sell it outright, but if the right rig crossed my path I might be willing to do a partial trade. What do you have?

Free bump for ya, my first car was a silver '81......dang that just brought back some great memories. Absolutely beautiful car!

Good luck with the sale!!

Curt

Thanks for the really great feedback guys! I've put alot of blood sweat and tears into this car. Much of it is origional, but I take time in the details. :)

Sweet car. I had a 1979 Z28. Plan on getting another someday!

:steer: Will be bringing this to a large car show in Atlanta Memorial Day Weekend if anyone would like to see it in person. (Unless it sell's before then)

Trades

I have a 79 FJ40 I am selling or trading. I really would prefer a built 80 series but a nice car like yours would be sweet too.

Let me know if you are interested.

I too am looking for a built 80 series myself. Send a pic to the above email, I'll take a look at it..

Bump for reasonable offers.. :bounce:

Thats some nice American Muscle right there....I will pass this along to a friend who might be interested in it.

Bump...:bounce2:

BTT :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom