Front wheel well liner retainer clip part no?

Discussion in '100-Series Cruisers' started by LucasM, Jul 11, 2018.

1. LucasM

LucasM

Hi, my antenna mast cord broke and so it is time to take out the antenna motor to do the repair. To access the motor, the wheel well liner needs to partially come out and it is held with some black plastic clips. I understand that these clips often break and so before I start the job, I would like to have some spares in hand. Went to Lexus, they told me to order part no 75396-30260, received them, but those are white clips, not the same type. I searched on the diagrams on line and the best I found was part no 90467-10186, called a liner retainer clip. Received them, it is not the same part, this clip has a round head. The clip in the wheel well is not completely round, has two flat sides. Does anyone know what the part no for these clips is?

thanks

2. Njck22

Njck22

[​IMG]
    looks like 90189-06211 to me

[​IMG]
    this is what 90189-06211 looks like^

the first part number the lexus people gave you is for the outside moulding, no idea what they were trying to get you to order.
    the second number you gave are used for these little covers on the front of the vehicle,, more like on the headlights.

3. LucasM

LucasM

Thanks for checking, I should have added that my LX is 2000 model year. I just took photo of the clip, it does not look like part no above .

IMG_2107.jpg

4. beachbumin

beachbumin

Media:
    Albums:
    I used zip ties for mine as a side of the road fix and havent changed them yet....

5. TheForger

TheForger

Many threads come up if you search "fender clips"

You can either go the more expensive OEM route
    Or the same quality but cheaper route. Plus there are many uses for these same clips in other places around your truck so buying them in bulk might be good a idea

6. nissanh

nissanh

I bought a pack of various different clips for toyota on ebay for like $3. It came with about 10 of these clips and so many other kinds. Those won't last as long as the OEM, but for the price, and easiness in replacing the clips, I went with ebay clips.

7. Enrique Sonora

Enrique Sonora

Media:
    I did too with the ebay route. However, couple of clips weren't in spec for an interior part, but the did use them to replace lost clips in the wheel wells and engine compartment.

8. reznunt

reznunt

Enrique Sonora and nissanh like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.