Front LX seat foam swap to LC (95+ Leather style foam) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I'm planning on overhauling the front two seats with new leathers and both bottom and back side foams. The LX style is NLA and I'm now I'm forced to pick up the LC styles. Since I am going to spend about a $1000 on foams and another $1000 on leathers I want to make sure I get this done right.

That being said: the Dark Leather set from www.mosleymotors.com is advertised as a LC seat leather replacement but in the picture in the link shows an LX style seat leather. o_O

For those who have redone their seat foam and leathers is this minor difference going to affect the fitment of the leather at all?

https://www.mosleymotors.com/leatherint.../80seriesdarkbrown

Yes it affects the fitment. There is a thread showing the LC vs LX foam side by side. If you are taking to an upholsterer they can easily add to the new foam to build it up so that there are no sags in the leather.

Yes it affects the fitment. There is a thread showing the LC vs LX foam side by side. If you are taking to an upholsterer they can easily add to the new foam to build it up so that there are no sags in the leather.
Thanks Joey you're the man!

I'm planning on overhauling the front two seats with new leathers and both bottom and back side foams. The LX style is NLA and I'm now I'm forced to pick up the LC styles. Since I am going to spend about a $1000 on foams and another $1000 on leathers I want to make sure I get this done right.

That being said: the Dark Leather set from www.mosleymotors.com is advertised as a LC seat leather replacement but in the picture in the link shows an LX style seat leather. o_O

For those who have redone their seat foam and leathers is this minor difference going to affect the fitment of the leather at all?

https://www.mosleymotors.com/leatherint.../80seriesdarkbrown
oof, the seat foams are 1k? For fronts only? I knew the leather skins were expensive, but not the foam :(

I recommend spending more and adding heating and cooling. I wish I had

So I just ordered the LC seat foams and the butt foams are 200~ a piece and the back foams are about 123 from my local dealer.
Any links for the foam? Part numbers?
Thanks, dg

I purchased OEM Lexus foam about 2 years ago with no issues, I guess not enough demand now NLA

So I just ordered the LC seat foams and the butt foams are 200~ a piece and the back foams are about 123 from my local dealer.

I am looking for DS upper seat foam for 94LC manual cloth seats, you were able to buy that at the dealership?

I am looking for DS upper seat foam for 94LC manual cloth seats, you were able to buy that at the dealership?
The foams for the leather and cloth are different. The cloth ones are still available.

I purchased OEM Lexus foam about 2 years ago with no issues, I guess not enough demand now NLA

I think they just sold out

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom