1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Front door hinges on 77 FJ40

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by buckroseau, Jan 22, 2004.

1. buckroseau

buckroseau May I have another!!!

If you look in the Spector catalog, they list 2 part #'s for the front door hinges. A left and right.

Is there a difference, I'm putting mine back in right now and I can't tell a difference between any of them? At least the part of the hinge that attaches to the tub?

Thanks, Matt

2. Poser

Poser Oh...Durka Durka Durka. s-Moderator Supporting Vendor

Media:
    Albums:
    The piece the bolts to the tub is different left to right, but I can not see any difference in the pieces that fasten to the door.

-Steve

3. Landpimp

Landpimp

Media:
    I have mixed up the door hinges(on doors)..........they all look and work the same to me. Only ones that would be sided would be for the OEM soft doors, then just the top(I think)

4. buckroseau

buckroseau May I have another!!!

How do you tell the difference between the pieces that bolt to the tub? Those are the ones I'm doing now and I can't tell a difference. I held them all up together and they are all the same length and look the same as far as I can tell?

Matt

data-matched-content-rows-num="2,1" data-matched-content-columns-num="1,4" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked" data-ad-format="autorelaxed">